Level 20 HELP!

[Post New]by CherylParker on Jun 11, 17 7:28 PM
I read the thread about getting 3 stars. And was told to make combos. Having more than one item in your tray. My question is do you get a combo by treating say 2 patients sitting where the IV drip is? Or giving an item then going to the IV drip? Or say there are 2 mini-games in a row does that count as a combo? I am still confused as to how to make combos in this game. Any help will be appreciated!

pumpkin88
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

Re:Level 20 HELP!

[Post New]by pumpkin88 on Jun 17, 17 11:49 AM
I sure wish I could help you, I have all the upgrades except the lab (most expensive one), I missed 3 stars by 1 point! I wish there were other ways to earn shopping money this is only thing I can think of to get 3 stars is to upgrade the lab.

pumpkin88
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by pumpkin88 on Jun 22, 17 3:22 PM
I upgraded the lab went back I played at least 20 times got all gold stars for every patient and still did get 3 stars for the level. Even tried uninstall game and re-install. I guess I am going to start over as a new player.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Jun 22, 17 4:51 PM
Don't know how I did it but after I got the upgrades I finally passed this level. I think the trick is you have to wait on more than one patient. What I mean is have what you need for both then click on them one after the other.
This game is sooooooo Hard. I just got the second time where you catch Oliver and friends. That too me like 20 times. A couple I was 1 or 3 points under that is frustrating.

pumpkin88
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by pumpkin88 on Jun 24, 17 12:31 PM
Thank you Cheryl - I tried multiple strategies and I still didn't beat this level yet, I am going to try yours next.

pumpkin88
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by pumpkin88 on Jun 25, 17 6:26 AM
Well I just finally made 3 stars, I tried multiple times to beat the level with magazine rack. Since I had already achieved getting 20 people to use the rack, I then went back and played and ignored the challenge (using the rack). I just served everyone as quickly as possible and had memorized some of the treatments

Edited on 06/25/2017 at 6:26:31 AM PST

[Post New]by CherylParker on Jun 25, 17 4:57 PM
Glad you got it. I have 3 where I need 3 stars and 2 bonus challenges left. All in radiology Level 46, 49 And 50. No matter what I do I can' get it. 46 4 points under 49 2 points under 50 1 not 2 1 stinky point. Remembering what to do is the trick. The problem in Radiology are the red and blue markers. What is so hard to drag? But they won't give me the golden hearts for them.
Pumpkin if you have any tips for those please let me know.
BTW for the one where the challenge is to only use 1 bed at a time it is impossible to get 3 stars. So get the challenge diamond and skip it to get 3 stars. I looked. I didn't get any extra points for that one. Some give you extra points others don't.

Go to: