Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Fantasy Mosaics 22: Summer Vacation here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jun 12, 17 12:41 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 06/12/2017 at 5:18:27 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Fantasy Mosaics 22: Summer Vacation here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 12, 17 5:18 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Fantasy Mosaics 22: Summer Vacation here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Fantasy Mosaics 22: Summer Vacation.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by BearCreekStables on Jun 12, 17 2:14 PM
I love the Penguin Family and will probably always purchase the game as I have all of them. I just wish they were harder to do and with bigger number of grids. When you can do a puzzle in 3 to 4 minutes without rushing, the whole game goes to quick. Sometimes I think they may just as well put the colors on the board for you to fill in the blocks. In Fantasy #21 the movie set I used the axe twice and that is when you are down to the last squares and need to put a 1 here or 1 here. ( I know you know the ones) I have not used a hint or a sunset hint since #4 or 5 game. I actually went back and played some older ones to see if it was because I am better. Not the case I had to use a hint.

I still love the new colors and would like to see them used more. Also would love to see the things we decorate become more interactive. I know some objects move but one time in one scene I remember after you got a framed picture you could click on it and the picture changed. There was another interactive thing in that one too. Don't remember the one but things were in a hut or home. Made it more interesting.

Edited on 06/12/2017 at 9:17:43 PM PST

Pickles77
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by Pickles77 on Jun 13, 17 3:33 AM
I for one am glad the puzzles are not harder, I am very new at this and I think I would throw my laptop out the window, lol!!! I love the graphics, the music in the main game, not so much....I wish the music from the opening scene continued on, it was a catchy tune..the other music puts me to sleep....if anyone could explain to me exactly how to play fantasy mosaics in detail, it would be greatly appreciated....I don't know how to solve these using logic since all I see is a blank grid .....

MarkAlan
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by MarkAlan on Jun 13, 17 7:42 AM
The first one in the series I have not had to use a hint at the end.
The music is lovely.

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Jun 13, 17 3:25 PM

Edited on 06/14/2017 at 4:29:01 PM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jun 14, 17 4:33 PM
Hello Everyone!

Thanks so much for your constructive participation in this forum. We welcome your feedback, positive and otherwise, regarding Fantasy Mosaics 22: Summer Vacation. I'm just swimming by to request that all reviews posted in this thread adhere to the aforementioned rules. The Forum Moderation Team really appreciates your help with this as well as your contributions. If any questions or concerns arise, please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active moderators. We're always happy to help.

bfgBeruna

hraili
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by hraili on Jun 23, 17 6:01 AM
I never use hints, but here I used the hammer once in 3 levels. I guessed correct though, but wanted to be sure to get all 3 stars - no mistakes allowed.
I played advanced mode and didn't try casual to see how it would have been there.

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Jul 13, 17 8:02 AM
The Penguin movie must have been a success, because the Penguins are going on a much deserved vacation! The whole family is heading to the South Pole, and hopefully they'll discover some vacation mementos to decorate that never-ending garden.
Fantasy Mosaics 22: Summer Vacation, still has 6 different color bubbles availlable, that are bright, cheery and very colorful. You can switch between the color bubbles to help you solve these colorful griddlers, and you can earn a Gold trophy if you make no mistakes, a Silver trophy if you make one mistake and a Bronze trophy if you make two mistakes, three mistakes require you to replay the level. You will also earn up to three gold Stars if you don't use any hints, one star is deducted each time you use a hint. Therefore, it is possible to make a mistake or two but still earn 3 stars as long as you don't use any available hints.
This is a griddler or mosaic type puzzle game where you fill in and cross of cells on various sized grids, using logic, so you'll never have to guess. (unlike some griddler games) They aren't easy puzzles to solve at times, but I love the challenge. If you are new to mosaic games, I suggest trying one of the earlier versions of Fantasy Mosaics. There are groups of numbers located on each column and row of the grid, each group of numbers must be separated by at least one blank or crossed off cell. Sometimes it's easier to figure out where numbers can't possibly fit to reduce the amount of cells and narrow the playing field down a bit. Some cells contain bonuses such as extra hints, extra mistakes allowed or an extra pickaxe which allows you to choose which cell you want a hint on. There is a Sun icon as well that when fully charged, will give you a mega hint, filling in or crossing off a 3x3 area of your choice.
The one feature that makes Fantasy Mosaics stand out from the rest of the griddler games, is the vibrant array of colors available, and now there's six different colors used to make the pictures even better. In this version, I think the pictures are really interesting, and really pop with all the new colors added. It can also help you solve the puzzle when you get stuck, because you can switch to another color which ultimately narrows down the available cells. Unlike many griddler games, these pictures actually make sense, because they have six different colors you know what image you have created.
This is my favorite Mosaic Griddler series and is one of the best available, and certainly the most colorful. This is a must have game for griddler geeks and an immediate purchase for this geek. I'll spend the entire day playing it, enjoy

Go to: