The updated version Marble Duel

[Post New]by meckert88 on Jun 12, 17 5:04 AM
Anyone know how to add a second player or remove the one player on there. I tried uninstalling the game but it does not reset. My player is still there and I can't add a second player. Anyone have any ideas. Michelle Eckert

squishy2020
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

Re:The updated version Marble Duel

[Post New]by squishy2020 on Sep 24, 17 2:40 AM
Have the same problem, progressed to Level 93. Some levels extremely challenging and take repeated efforts to complete.

Blowing out candles, not enough details for tutorial.

Addictive, enjoyable - would like to know how many levels. Surprised after 91 levels that there was another screen to go!!

frazerpaul
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

Re:The updated version Marble Duel new game

[Post New]by frazerpaul on Oct 23, 17 6:22 AM
Does anyone know how to start a new game with a new player.
Stuck on level63 help please

squishy2020
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by squishy2020 on Oct 31, 17 2:34 AM
Level 63, one of the easier levels. Use red/green colours as combo to strike at enemy.

[Post New]by navajoeyes2 on Feb 10, 18 6:19 AM
I too am waiting for the up dates to this game. I got to level 119 with all 3 stars on each game and I also have all of the power up bonuses; health, attack, reflection, etc. that you see at the bottom where it asks you what power you wish to use. It will not load any more game levels after this. It says waiting for up dates.
After level 91 you become a teenager then the next level you should become an adult, if there are any up dates for me to get there.
As for level 63, yes try to set yourself up for combos. Ex; if there is 2 of a kind next to a marble color that you also have, ex; 2 purple next to each other and a 1blue and you have these 2 colors ( it can be any color combo that you have, I am just using these as an example). Place your purple on the other side of the blue and then shoot the blue in the middle and you have ammo for your next shot and a shield for protection. This will come in very helpful as you go higher in the game. Look for any place that you can make a combo with what you have but be sure you look closely at what the enemy has for himself and try to contour act him. You know try to make it work against him if possible.

[Post New]by navajoeyes2 on Feb 10, 18 5:37 PM
navajoeyes2 wrote:I too am waiting for the up dates to this game. I got to level 119 with all 3 stars on each game and I also have all of the power up bonuses; health, attack, reflection, etc. that you see at the bottom where it asks you what power you wish to use. It will not load any more game levels after this. It says waiting for up dates.
After level 91 you become a teenager then the next level you should become an adult, if there are any up dates for me to get there.
As for level 63, yes try to set yourself up for combos. Ex; if there is 2 of a kind next to a marble color that you also have, ex; 2 purple next to each other and a 1blue and you have these 2 colors ( it can be any color combo that you have, I am just using these as an example). Place your purple on the other side of the blue and then shoot the blue in the middle and you have ammo for your next shot and a shield for protection. This will come in very helpful as you go higher in the game. Look for any place that you can make a combo with what you have but be sure you look closely at what the enemy has for himself and try to contour act him. You know try to make it work against him if possible.

squishy2020
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by squishy2020 on Mar 26, 18 8:20 PM
Reached Level 119, not able to reach 3 stars on many levels.

Level 119 was extremely challenging, took ages to complete that one and then to find I could not progress - levels are showing on the map but not developed yet.

Go to: