loading the ship in the first island

[Post New]by itemhunter26 on Jun 12, 17 5:53 PM
How many times does the ship need to be loaded so that I can play the first island?

AlexRaluca
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,172 Posts

Re:loading the ship in the first island

[Post New]by AlexRaluca on Jun 12, 17 10:13 PM
There's is no connection between loading the ship and playing in a island or a location in that island. Location and islanders are becoming available at specific levels

Edited on 06/16/2017 at 12:08:03 AM PST

shasta24
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
472 Posts

[Post New]by shasta24 on Jun 15, 17 4:22 PM
Alex is right. I think you have to be at level 50 to access island 2 and then the ship may become available. Or ship is available at level 40 and you have to get to level 50 to get another island. Just play and you will learn and probably not remember the exact answer as neither Alex or I have. Good luck gaming

AlexRaluca
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,172 Posts

[Post New]by AlexRaluca on Jun 16, 17 12:07 AM
I did not say I don't remember. I just didn't consider that details are relevant for the question

At the starting point of the game, a player only has 2 locations from the first island. Progressively all the other locations are opened by leveling up and applying the access key (one or more items). At level 35 all locations from the first island are opened. By access key I am referring to the items you only give once in order to unlock the locations
The first 2 locations from the second island can be accessed at level 50 (no access key from start up). The other locations require access keys and they can be opened at level 52, 54 ...
The first 2 locations from the third island can be opened at level 80. The other at 82, 84 ...
All locations can be accessed at level 90

Social is available at level 10 when players are getting their id code. The well needs to be built by using spades (10 or 15) and you need to rebuild the harbor before being able to send ships. Both can be done around level 10

Conclusion : there's no connection between sending ships and opening locations.

AlexRaluca
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,172 Posts

[Post New]by AlexRaluca on Jun 16, 17 9:39 AM
Somewhere around level 40 and then around level 70, a player might run out of quests
That problem can be solved by leveling up to 50 and 80. Reaching those levels will unlock a new island and the quests that were developed for that part of the game (mostly related to those islands but not strictly about them)

Go to: