BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
626 Posts

Friends of Bob a476741

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Jun 12, 17 6:05 PM
Have lost my game for now. Please do not send gifts.

mommduck
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

Friends of Bob a476741

[Post New]by mommduck on Jun 13, 17 2:08 AM
BAPPLE wrote:Have lost my game for now. Please do not send gifts.

Have same problem Bob, and you are on my friends list. Managing to play 1 game Daisy a***038, and have gifted you this morning. Don't worry. Hopefully things will restore asap.

Momma (sue)

BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
626 Posts

Re:Friends of Bob a476741

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Jun 13, 17 8:58 AM
I'm sorry you are having the same problem. Bob is my hubby so I put this out for him. He is not on the forum. We haven't been able to figure out how to contact customer service since they changed the way it is done. So frustrating...lots of tears on my part this morning. Hope you get your game back soon.

mommduck
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

Re:Friends of Bob a476741

[Post New]by mommduck on Jun 13, 17 9:08 AM
BAPPLE wrote:I'm sorry you are having the same problem. Bob is my hubby so I put this out for him. He is not on the forum. We haven't been able to figure out how to contact customer service since they changed the way it is done. So frustrating...lots of tears on my part this morning. Hope you get your game back soon.

Go to the start of the forum and scroll until you see the Technical Help for Android. Click on this.

In the yellow post by BFG, go down the post and you will see a link for 'HELP'.. click on this..good luck.

Sue

Edited on 06/13/2017 at 9:10:46 AM PST

Go to: