bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Rescue Team 7 Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 13, 17 12:29 AM
Welcome to Rescue Team 7 Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Rescue Team 7 Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

bug in level 34

[Post New]by LoetjeS48 on Jun 15, 17 11:17 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Rescue Team 7 Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Rescue Team 7 Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Rescue Team 7 Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bushturkey on Jun 19, 17 11:36 PM
Level 11 there does not seem to be enough food supplies .How do you get more to proccede.

[Post New]by bushturkey on Jun 20, 17 11:55 PM
Surely there must be someone out there with an answer on how to proccede past level 11.when I go to build a food joint it will not let me so I cannot get food to go further.Some help please.

[Post New]by bushturkey on Jun 27, 17 7:24 PM
I thought this forum was to help people seems not .Is there not anyone out there who can give me a hint as to how to get past level 11.I have tried everything apart from uninstalling the damn game.

[Post New]by snelson1252 on Jun 27, 17 10:02 PM
work both sides. build two gas stations and a hotel. you need money and fuel. the boat on the right will get the fish in the ocean for food. get rid of rocks etc and save the people in the water. it takes a while to get it down so don't get frustrated, it took me like ten times to finally get three stars...

[Post New]by bushturkey on Jul 4, 17 2:51 AM
Thank you snelson1252 for your tips will give it a go.

RickWorr
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by RickWorr on Jul 7, 17 8:17 AM
Cant find enough bones to complete Level 34, Please help

Level 34

[Post New]by queenoforbs on Jul 28, 17 8:03 PM
It appears at least 2 other have the same issue I have with level 34. There aren't enough bones to complete the level and you are not given an option to build a bone station.

Anyone find a work around or is there something I am missing?

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Jul 29, 17 8:58 AM
I'm not sure why people are saying there are not enough bones for level 34. There are plenty of bones. You start off with 100 bones, then there are 600 bones to collect. You need a total of 700 bones to get rid of all the snakes and search the ruins. You need to think about the strategy of how you will collect those bones so that you do not run out before you are able to chase off the snakes and search the ruins.

If you look through the forum, there are a couple of threads on level 34.

julesy

[Post New]by Manilow on Jan 24, 18 2:57 PM
On level 4 how do I make more burgers

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Jan 24, 18 6:16 PM
Manilow wrote:On level 4 how do I make more burgers

Build a burger joint. If there are no lots available to build a burger joint, demolish a building then build the burger joint.

julesy

[Post New]by corkyle58 on Apr 3, 18 8:04 PM
Hi there! having trouble trying to build again in this game. It does not give me the option to build again. I just tried removing and reloading along with the entire game manager as I am having trouble with more than just this game. Thanks for your time.

Go to: