Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Rescue Team 7 Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jun 13, 17 12:39 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 06/13/2017 at 6:36:08 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Rescue Team 7 Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 13, 17 6:36 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by kelsmanly6 on Jun 15, 17 2:03 AM
Playing level 4, when I use pump to drain the swamp it only drains it third of the way and will not go any further. Can't finish level because I can't use the lift to rescue people. I have tries the level 4 times but stops every time. Using windows 10 64-bit

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Jun 15, 17 6:20 PM
It's not a Tech Issue, all you need to do is hit the pump again when get more oil

daps3
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by daps3 on Jun 15, 17 7:47 PM
On the Bonus game, I cannot get Level 11 to unlock. I have 3 stars on all the other levels?

[Post New]by TerriHaute on Jun 16, 17 11:45 AM
On the bonus level, I am able to play the first three levels but the rest are locked. On the first time I tried the bonus level, I was able to play every level but when I went back to try to get three stars on level three where I only got two, the remaining levels locked. I tried restarting the program but that didn't help.

[Post New]by Harmonyhopeful on Jun 19, 17 2:33 AM
Have had no trouble with the game until I got to the last bonus game. I cannot get the plane to land to collect the 14 passengers. I thought it wouldn't land until I built the locator but still couldn't get the plane to land after this was built.
No problem with the game. Just with me. I forgot to turn the generator on at night.

Edited on 06/19/2017 at 11:26:40 AM PST

bonus levels

[Post New]by raphie888 on Jun 19, 17 5:06 PM
Played all 20 levels then went back to get three stars in some of the levels. After playing a lower level, every level above it is reset like I never played them. So if I have three stars on level 3 thru 20 and go back to get 3 stars on level 2. I lose 3 thru 20 and have to play them over. Using windows 10.

Thanks, Roger

vl050979
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by vl050979 on Jun 20, 17 9:59 AM
I'm on Level 15 in the Bonus Levels and every time I get to the point where I send the lift, it gets to the top of the cliff then the game completely freezes while a ringing sound is going off incessantly. I can not finish the game because I can not get passed this level! I've tried multiple times and the same thing happened despite restarting the game.

sararivree
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by sararivree on Jun 21, 17 5:20 PM
Bonus level 5, it said completed before I rescued the last victim

[Post New]by spireal on Jun 22, 17 10:13 PM
I can not get acces to the bonus levels. I played all levels with three stars.

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Jun 23, 17 9:13 AM
I was up to level 35 but when I went to play again, it took me to level 2. Ugh.

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Jun 23, 17 10:04 AM
I thought I was in relaxed mode all along, so when I switched it from multi-click to relaxed, it started over.

harkinstg
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by harkinstg on Jun 25, 17 3:48 PM
HI! What do I need to do to open up Bonus Level 15? I have 3 stars on everything so far.

[Post New]by Pantherchi on Jun 27, 17 7:32 PM
Hi, for some reason in all my rescue team games, I am not able to click on the building to upgrade it or demolish it, it does not give me any options. They use to all work fine, I upgraded my pc to windows 10 but they say those games are compatible. I own all six, and would like to purchase to the seventh, but not if they don't work for me.

justis48
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by justis48 on Jul 1, 17 9:16 AM
ACK. When I turned on the game this morning, all of my progress is lost! Back to #1 My profile and name are there. I've gone out and back into the game but same thing. What's going on? Any fix to this?

[Post New]by SeaCordWay on Jul 1, 17 1:34 PM
I cannot scroll side to side on the map. The arrows have no effect at all. I remember this happened on another RT game and there was a work around. Any ideas?

[Post New]by LilyJustice on Jul 8, 17 3:26 AM
I am having a lot of trouble with the custom cursor. I find it almost impossible to control. This makes moving around the screen quickly and clicking on specific objects extremely difficult. I want to purchase this game as I have all the others in the series. However, I do not think I will be able to cope with the cursor. I think a choice between custom or regular cursor would be good. I am operating Windows 10, 64bit. Looking forward to some advice.

[Post New]by Mikki08527 on Jul 22, 17 11:08 AM
Hi
I also cannot get passed level 14 in the bonus level Please help I am using windows 10

Edited on 07/22/2017 at 11:10:27 AM PST

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Jul 22, 17 12:27 PM
Mikki08527 wrote:Hi
I also cannot get passed level 14 in the bonus level Please help I am using windows 10

What is the technical issue you are having? Can you elaborate?

julesy

Go to: