Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Alicia Quatermain: Secrets of the Lost Treasures here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jun 14, 17 12:36 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 06/14/2017 at 6:26:09 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Alicia Quatermain: Secrets of the Lost Treasures here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 14, 17 6:27 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Alicia Quatermain: Secrets Of The Lost Treasures here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Alicia Quatermain: Secrets Of The Lost Treasures.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Alicia Quatermain: Secrets of the Lost Treasures here.

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Jul 13, 17 7:58 AM
A stranger met with Alicia one day, and told her to search for her Grandfather Allen's secret treasure, if she wants to find out what happened to her father, who vanished mysteriously, several years ago. Alicia figures she has nothing to lose,and a treasure hunting journey across 5 different islands,could be the adventure of a lifetime, and who knows, she may very well find the answers she's been searching for all these years!
The graphics are some of the best I've seen in a TM game. The critters are realistic, the trees actually look like trees, there are beautiful flowers and shrubs, even the fish swimming in the pond are lifelike. You can play in an Easy untimed mode, Normal or Expert mode, and if you earn expert status of 3 stars, on any level, it allows you to help Alicia clean and decorate her office. When I first played the Collector's Edition version, I assumed that this feature would only be offered in the CE version, but I was wrong, this feature is still available within this Standard Edition version.
I love the different quests available, such as saving the panda cubs. There are a ton of tasks available in each level, and both versions have a collectible Stone Puzzle Rune to discover, which allows you to collect your own treasure in each scene. Both versions seem to offer Achievements as well.
The level goals are shown at the top of the screen, a meter on the left of the screen shows your level status and how much time you have left before losing a star rating. A Bonus Meter is shown on the right side of the screen that give you various bonuses such as an extra worker or speeding up the existing workers.
I will admit, that I had to restart a few of the levels, to change the order of tasks I queued, so that I was constantly moving rather than waiting idly for a needed resource. This is certainly an entertaining Time Management game, but I like this Standard Edition version just as much, and at half the price! The only feature remotely worthy, that only the CE offers is a built in Strategy Guide.
The Collector's Edition version has 6 Wallpapers, Achievements to earn (CE & SE) a Hidden Jigsaw Rune in each scene, (available in this SE as well) items to clean and decorate Alicia's office, (also available in this SE version) Bonus Chapters and puzzles, and a built in Strategy Guide, enjoy!

Go to: