hangel1
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Level 34

[Post New]by hangel1 on Jun 14, 17 9:59 AM
I don't have enough bones to search the ruins and you can't build a pet store to get them. The bulldozer has collected all bones and I have scared all the snakes away. Anybody have a solution for this one? Would appreciate any help. Thanks.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:Level 34

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Jun 14, 17 4:25 PM
There are plenty of bones around the entire level. A lot of the bones are right by and below the garage on the right. Make sure you get rid of the snake and boulder there before to be able to collect the bones.

julesy

darkhalf01
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by darkhalf01 on Jun 15, 17 2:34 PM
I also couldn't find enough bones to finish the level. I'm still 100 short and there are none anywhere. I've got 40 left for the last building but there is a snake in the way.

[Post New]by thequeen624 on Jun 15, 17 7:22 PM
I am having the same problem. I got rid of snake first, but still did not have enough bones. Is there a glitch in the game?

[Post New]by thequeen624 on Jun 15, 17 7:38 PM
There is a glitch, at least in my game there is. I had to play it 4 times before I realized when I removed the first snake, it did not go away. I had to play it very slowly and only have the dog working and no one else. I finally got it and another one did not appear. Hope this helps.

hangel1
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by hangel1 on Jun 16, 17 9:31 AM
After several tries, I figured it out. Remove the snakes on the left side then the right. Good luck!

[Post New]by CrystlWillow on Jun 18, 17 6:08 PM
I figured out that if you try to get rid of the snake going straight down but don't clear the path to the right that leads off of the screen the snake has no where to go so stays and you have to get rid of him again and that uses up your bones.

[Post New]by catie43 on Jun 19, 17 2:53 PM
I'm still 100 bones short and I have tried every thing

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Jun 19, 17 4:07 PM
catie43 wrote:I'm still 100 bones short and I have tried every thing

There are plenty of bones to complete the game. There are 600 bones but only 500 are needed to get rid of the 5 snakes. Think about your strategy of how you want to get rid of the snakes.

julesy

[Post New]by stckdg on Oct 7, 17 1:38 AM
CrystlWillow wrote:I figured out that if you try to get rid of the snake going straight down but don't clear the path to the right that leads off of the screen the snake has no where to go so stays and you have to get rid of him again and that uses up your bones.

Thanks for that, it makes sense, I will try that. fingers crossed.

Go to: