game doesn't work

[Post New]by StillBuffi on Apr 21, 10 11:47 PM
Am I the only one having trouble with this game? It sounded good so I downloaded it. I get the Big Fish screen and then just black. It stops working and I have to use task manager to get my computer back. I NEVER have trouble with these games, even the ones everyone else complains about because they don't load. I don't understand why this one won't start. Is it working for all of you? I've read the forum and I want to enjoy it as much as everyone else is!

georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

Re:game doesn't work

[Post New]by georgiarealist on Nov 1, 11 10:03 AM
For me, it goes past the Big Fish screen to the Boom Zap one and then sits there with the hourglass forever. I can't get it to do anything else, but I was able to get out with just the escape key. Don't know what's wrong, but I won't bother with it any further.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:game doesn't work

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Nov 1, 11 1:07 PM
Hi georgiarealist,

You may want to take a look at the following help article for some troubleshooting steps that might help get the game going:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If going through these steps doesn't help, please get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) so that our reps can assist you with the game. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: