bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mushroom Age forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 19, 08 11:00 PM
Welcome to Mushroom Age forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mushroom Age players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Mushroom Age forum

[Post New]by lillymon1965 on Oct 20, 08 8:47 AM
I need help on the last level: 23-2. There you are suppose to pick roses, however, I cannot click them and pick them up. Looks like a bug in the game. Already tried to restart it, same thing. Anybody else experienced this problem? Or even better, anybody having a solution?

Thx

[Post New]by canajungirl1 on Oct 20, 08 9:05 AM
I've already asked this ? but I can't seem to make it work !! I've re installed the game but still can't wake up the professor. I've clicked everywhere the hint has told me but to no avail, there seems to be no rag behind those books on the shelf. Can anyone help ?? Thanks in advance, this is driving me crazy.................

[Post New]by arathir on Oct 20, 08 9:14 AM
Heed help with 6-1. I know the tunic is in the locked chest. But I can't seem to find the key. Hitting hint says that the key is left of the chest but I don't seem to be able to locate it. Any ideas?

Poutysmurf
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Poutysmurf on Oct 20, 08 1:03 PM
I've found all but the last three items in Michel's room. How do you move the item that says "it won't budge"?

It's chapter 11-1

Edited on 10/20/2008 at 1:05:41 PM PST

Poutysmurf
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Poutysmurf on Oct 20, 08 1:45 PM
Thanks

[Post New]by Urmeli on Oct 20, 08 2:04 PM
I'm stuck on the evolution puzzle. There is 9 items to be put in order and I can figure out the order for the transition from dinosaur to modern man, but where do the sunflower and the amoeba and the mushroom and the worm fit in? The hints don't really help at that point. Sometimes two or three items "flash" when I click the hints, but extensive switching round of the flashing items has not lead to any result. I find this game very interesting, very good graphics and would like to play on, but I can't. *sigh*

[Post New]by samchaser on Oct 20, 08 2:58 PM
canajungirl1 wrote:I've already asked this ? but I can't seem to make it work !! I've re installed the game but still can't wake up the professor. I've clicked everywhere the hint has told me but to no avail, there seems to be no rag behind those books on the shelf. Can anyone help ?? Thanks in advance, this is driving me crazy.................

I got the books to move, but I can't pick up the cloth. Seems you have an EXACT spot you have to click. Is driving me nuts. I'm going to delete and not buy this one.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 20, 08 3:25 PM
sivsto wrote:im stuck with the mirrors. Can anyone help. its the first one with two mirrors...
I have posted photos from the Mushroom Age of various solved mini-games, including all of the laser mirror puzzles. Please do a google search for the photobucket website and when you are there do an image search for LizzieK_photos. From my main page look on the left for the game albums and choose Mushroom Age.

sneak
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by sneak on Oct 20, 08 6:38 PM
I must admit I am really enjoying the game, nice graphics, interesting storyline, puzzles that make you think, and somewhat different to some of the other games of this type.

The only thing that spoils it for me is the dialogue which I find somewhat irritating.

Otherwise it's a great game and somewhat longer than a lot of games of this type

Edited on 10/20/2008 at 6:39:49 PM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 20, 08 7:17 PM
sneak wrote:I must admit I am really enjoying the game, nice graphics, interesting storyline, puzzles that make you think, and somewhat different to some of the other games of this type.

The only thing that spoils it for me is the dialogue which I find somewhat irritating.

Otherwise it's a great game and somewhat longer than a lot of games of this type

Hi Sneak- if you hit the menu button in the upper left corner- you can choose skip dialog.

[Post New]by macslulu on Oct 20, 08 7:52 PM
Can anyone help me with level 6-1? I am in both rooms, but cannot find anything to unlock the secret compartment in either room????

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Oct 20, 08 7:53 PM
There are 2 plates up by the buildings. One is a little to the right (top 1/3 of the screen). The other is left of center...again in the air.

Have you found these yet?????

an81angel
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by an81angel on Oct 21, 08 9:12 AM
I'm not able to pick up things. I am with the passed out professor (at the very begining of the game), but I can't pick up the bottle (no matter where I click on or around it - and I've clicked everywhere - all I get it a red X), I am also unable to get the cloth from the bookshelf (for the exact same reason as the bottle - nothing but red X's). I've already lost 15 minutes of the 60 minute game preview. I will not recomend this game to anyone ... infact I've already told friends not to even bother downloading it because the game is worthless.

7abibi
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by 7abibi on Oct 21, 08 9:58 AM
an81angel wrote:I'm not able to pick up things. I am with the passed out professor (at the very begining of the game), but I can't pick up the bottle (no matter where I click on or around it - and I've clicked everywhere - all I get it a red X), I am also unable to get the cloth from the bookshelf (for the exact same reason as the bottle - nothing but red X's). I've already lost 15 minutes of the 60 minute game preview. I will not recomend this game to anyone ... infact I've already told friends not to even bother downloading it because the game is worthless.

7abibi
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by 7abibi on Oct 21, 08 10:12 AM
7abibi wrote:
an81angel wrote:I'm not able to pick up things. I am with the passed out professor (at the very begining of the game), but I can't pick up the bottle (no matter where I click on or around it - and I've clicked everywhere - all I get it a red X), I am also unable to get the cloth from the bookshelf (for the exact same reason as the bottle - nothing but red X's). I've already lost 15 minutes of the 60 minute game preview. I will not recomend this game to anyone ... infact I've already told friends not to even bother downloading it because the game is worthless.

k8edidnt
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by k8edidnt on Oct 21, 08 11:06 AM
what did u do with all the posts you said you were moving to the mushroom age forum

markd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by markd on Oct 21, 08 11:45 AM
HELP...........Frustrated and upset. I bought the game and this the 2nd day I unable to play.I click on the correct opjects, but all I get is a red x which actually means incorrect item.I can not process pass the 1st level. For all the games i purchased this 1 is pathetic, i feel that i totally wasted my money and the game is totally useless to play.
HELP bfgaegean i am lost in the sea and Seriously needs a rescue team

Love all the big fishies enjoy game playing

Bisky
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by Bisky on Oct 21, 08 1:39 PM
LizzieK wrote:
sivsto wrote:im stuck with the mirrors. Can anyone help. its the first one with two mirrors...
I have posted photos from the Mushroom Age of various solved mini-games, including all of the laser mirror puzzles. Please do a google search for the photobucket website and when you are there do an image search for LizzieK_photos. From my main page look on the left for the game albums and choose Mushroom Age.

I am stuck on the first mirror puzzle in 18.2. Your solution shows using 6 mirrors, but my screen only has 5. ???

Bisky
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by Bisky on Oct 21, 08 3:28 PM
Nevermind! I found that if you exit and start the game again, the correct number of mirrors come up.

Go to: