Raiding followers

melodydame
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Raiding followers

[Post New]by melodydame on Jun 15, 17 1:42 PM
I wish it was possible to have our follower lists updated quicker. I now have six raiders and I can't get to most of their islands because the list showing up is of people that have not even visited me. I can't friend anymore people and it is getting annoying. The game is losing its appeal to me. We should either be able to friend more people or our followers list updated frequently. For goodness sake give us a major update so people can think about progressing in the game rather than getting the best market!

Lambina
Clownfish
Clownfish
763 Posts

Re:Raiding followers

[Post New]by Lambina on Jun 15, 17 4:22 PM
Since there is nothing new to do in the game the market has turned into the focal point and it's getting very brutal. Maybe we should launch a protest and not fill our markets for several days but it would take a big group effort to drive home the point and I doubt many people would want to get on board with that as many people don't think there is a problem.

Lambina
Clownfish
Clownfish
763 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Jun 15, 17 5:14 PM
So one of my raiders just cleaned me out and then he went and filled his 16 baskets with 41 items, some of which he just bought from me and now another raider will come and buy it all from him, and this is what they call fun?

melodydame
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by melodydame on Jun 15, 17 7:06 PM
Yes you are right, the market has become the focal point and the fun is slowly turning to annoyance at being cleaned out by the same person or persons not once but several times. I have delayed putting out items for nearly a day, but I had to in the end as I'd made so many things lol!

Lambina
Clownfish
Clownfish
763 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Jun 15, 17 7:16 PM
I'm done for the night, anything more I put out he will come back and get so I have to close, thanks for ruining my game flying f...

sanzi19
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by sanzi19 on Jun 16, 17 3:43 AM
Yeah its sad. All those raiders do is enter the game, clean out others markets, fill their market with it, and leave the game again.

I only follow low level players. They get raided Alot.
and they just stop playing. You can see it happen!

Only thing that helps to get rid of them is to stop filling your market, or raid back.
Only to get a new raider short after that.

Never played a game before that gives so much frustration due to other players then this one

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,305 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jun 16, 17 7:57 AM
I don't see the point in buying even just one item from a market just so they can sell it from their own market. You don't make any money that way. And where is the fun in that? Why not make your own stuff and then sell it? After all, it doesn't cost anything to make things.

sanzi19
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by sanzi19 on Jun 16, 17 8:53 AM
Valdy wrote:I don't see the point in buying even just one item from a market just so they can sell it from their own market. You don't make any money that way. And where is the fun in that? Why not make your own stuff and then sell it? After all, it doesn't cost anything to make things.

Valdy, they dont need anymore coins, they just dont want to lose their friends and followers. So they keep their markets filled with cleaning out someone else's.

Lambina
Clownfish
Clownfish
763 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Jun 16, 17 9:09 AM
They are in a competition to have the "best" market at the expense of their victims and have no concept of what it means to help others and don't care.

melodydame
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by melodydame on Jun 16, 17 9:13 AM
Surely the devs must be aware of this frustration. I have seen a lot of players finishing not only because there is no major update but these raiders are not helping.

michsheps
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by michsheps on Jun 16, 17 9:35 AM
Lambina wrote:I'm done for the night, anything more I put out he will come back and get so I have to close, thanks for ruining my game flying f...

I look forward to the time you and doc come on, so I am keeping a close eye on your market, it is not fair that you have to close, so if you see me buying your stuff up its not because I've turned into a raider, I really hope I can find flying f and i will buy them out multiple times...

Lambina
Clownfish
Clownfish
763 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Jun 16, 17 10:00 AM
I know you are not a raider and you can buy whatever you need, but now I have to wait to restock because a person has bought 12 baskets from me in the last 20 minutes and he is not getting any more.

michsheps
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by michsheps on Jun 16, 17 10:09 AM
Lambina wrote:I know you are not a raider and you can buy whatever you need, but now I have to wait to restock because a person has bought 12 baskets from me in the last 20 minutes and he is not getting any more.

I am about to put a market on, hope I can find your raider, because one of mine, I have bought theirs out three days on the trot, haven't seen them since! good riddance.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,173 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 16, 17 10:36 AM
I've seen a good way to signal you've been raided and aren't filling the market because of that. Last night there was a market up with one or two apples in all the slots. It was pretty obvious to me that they weren't 'feeding the pig' anymore

Stormy9
Minnow
Minnow
204 Posts

[Post New]by Stormy9 on Jun 16, 17 12:10 PM
rosiebvt, you're probably referring to my market. Someone came in and took everything as I was filling it, and then refilling it! So, I put all apples in there. He/she bought all of those. Now he/she is being shamed. I'm not filling the market anymore, and leaving his/her name there for everyone to see!! I was limping along like everyone else waiting for an update until this happened, but this was the final straw. I'm finished.

Lambina
Clownfish
Clownfish
763 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Jun 16, 17 12:18 PM
Make sure you keep one apple in a basket so that it will keep spinning so people will look if they think you have something for sale and see the raiders name, I think we should have a apple market all weekend long.

Edited on 06/16/2017 at 2:06:15 PM PST

michsheps
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by michsheps on Jun 16, 17 1:09 PM
love your market, great if we could make cider

Lambina
Clownfish
Clownfish
763 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Jun 16, 17 1:52 PM
Those are sour apples for select people and not meant for friend consumption.

Lambina
Clownfish
Clownfish
763 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Jun 16, 17 2:48 PM
Now I feel really bad, one of my nice followers just came and bought all the apples, maybe she is hoping I will put something good out but I am just to fed up with the raiding so another batch of sour apples it will be.

michsheps
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by michsheps on Jun 16, 17 2:48 PM
Glad you told me.

Go to: