Donna_Bella
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

Can't access the souvenirs

[Post New]by Donna_Bella on Jun 15, 17 9:44 PM
Hello All,

I tried to access the Souvenir room but was told I couldn't until I played the bonus content. After playing the bonus content, I clicked on the room and the guy said he needed help getting the souvenirs and a book opened with the souvenirs greyed out. I clicked around but nothing happened. When I closed the book it put me back into the extra content room. I confused, how am I supposed to find the souvenirs? What do I do?

Donna_Bella
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

Re:Can't access the souvenirs

[Post New]by Donna_Bella on Jun 16, 17 10:33 AM
Okay, so I read the discussion about mythical creatures and realized it was talking about souvenirs. So I want back to the profile I used to finish the game and play the bonus content, and when I clicked on the souvenir room, this time the book did not open, and I could see the mythical creature collection on the shelf to the right of the guy behind the counter. So, yay. Now I click a creature and off I go to the location to find him. And that's that

For whatever reason, every time I clicked the souvenir room yesterday, that stupid book opened, which prevented me from accessing the shelf. It wasn't until I exited the game, went back in, started another profile in the hopes of getting the achievements I failed to get, played for a bit, decided to check the forum again for an answer to the souvenirs issues, found the mythical creature discussion was about souvenirs, went back to the old profile and clicked extras, then was I able to click the souvenir room without the book opening. So, I can't tell you which of those many steps caused the book to NOT open when I clicked the souvenir room, but there you have it.

Edited on 06/16/2017 at 10:36:30 AM PST

AnimeGirli
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Can't access the souvenirs

[Post New]by AnimeGirli on Jun 25, 17 9:20 AM
Just click above the book and it closed without closing the souvenirs room.

Go to: