Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Bonfire Stories: Faceless Gravedigger here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jun 16, 17 12:42 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 06/16/2017 at 5:20:07 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Bonfire Stories: Faceless Gravedigger here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 16, 17 5:20 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by carolthescot on Jun 19, 17 3:36 AM
What a carry on I've had installing my purchased game.When it gets to the 'installing part at 39-it sticks,then i got a warning message from my Norton saying malware and not recommended to install.I deleted the whole game and tried again-same again when it gets to the 39 of installation the Norton message interrupts again-this time I've carried on and hope for the best but Norton asked once more near the end of installation if I wanted to continue!.I just hope the game plays now or I'll be asking for my money back!
I played the trial game with no problems

7765317hp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by 7765317hp on Jul 13, 17 4:07 PM
I played the trial game with no issues, but I have had a real hard time to play the continuation. First time I had to uninstall it, than reinstall it, but what do you know
won't play. what a fiasco. It's a shame because I really liked the first part. I will try again tomorrow and see what happens. If no go I will ask for my cash back. From 765317

[Post New]by carolthescot on Jul 27, 17 12:28 PM
carolthescot wrote:What a carry on I've had installing my purchased game.When it gets to the 'installing part at 39-it sticks,then i got a warning message from my Norton saying malware and not recommended to install.I deleted the whole game and tried again-same again when it gets to the 39 of installation the Norton message interrupts again-this time I've carried on and hope for the best but Norton asked once more near the end of installation if I wanted to continue!.I just hope the game plays now or I'll be asking for my money back!
I played the trial game with no problems

[Post New]by carolthescot on Jul 27, 17 12:31 PM
Well glad to say I had no further technical problems with the game-I've just finished playing it.One of the best games I've played in a while.Hope there will be more 'Bonfire Stories'

Edited on 07/27/2017 at 12:32:03 PM PST

queencate
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by queencate on Oct 7, 17 4:47 PM
Hi,
I'm finding this game to be jerky, jumping, lagging behind, not smooth running at all.
I own hundreds of games and never had a problem .Now it's not even enjoyable, no matter how much wine I had jk
Can you let me know something I can do ?
Thanks,
Cathy

Go to: