wfatkat58
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Welcome to Big City Adventure: Sydney, Australia forum

[Post New]by wfatkat58 on Mar 20, 09 6:10 AM
the game was ok but i like san francisico but i did finish.

IYBAKH
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by IYBAKH on Feb 20, 10 8:36 AM
We bought the game because we had just returned from Sydney, Austgralia. It was fun to see some of the sights again. However, the game itself became very monotonous and boring with the same format and puzzles throughout the 76 episodes! None of the puzzles were challenging, e.g. hitting alligators with a stick to see how many pies you could get. The graphics were not especially good. We had to use the hints more than we normally do. The "postcards" were interesting as they gave some historical facts about certain sites in Sydney. The last sentence in each postcard was to personalize the experience. However, we thought the closing sentences were rather "dorky." I will not purchase a Big City Adventure game again.

Welcome to Big City Adventure: Sydney, Australia forum

[Post New]by speedway087 on May 16, 10 1:57 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Big City Adventure: Sydney, Australia forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Big City Adventure: Sydney, Australia players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I ca not find the # 4 in game I am so stuck and just bought the game any help is welcome

[Post New]by newbornvamp03 on Oct 3, 10 8:47 PM
this game wasnt as good as it could of been

gtagta
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by gtagta on Feb 26, 12 1:40 AM
Is #4 in the courthouse? Quit the game and choose restart instead of continue. Find #4 with coin-hints.

Use this procedure whever stuck on any of the games.

The NYC game is the best: memorizable and conquerable for hours of fun.

This is one rich family. going to so many places. Luv the graphics, their voices at the end.

Sadly decided not tp buy all: London #2 with the museum scarab too hard.

Edited on 02/26/2012 at 1:49:57 AM PST

Go to: