Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Solitaire Chronicles: Wild Guns here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jun 19, 17 12:41 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 06/19/2017 at 9:46:22 AM PST

anniebird
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Solitaire Chronicles: Wild Guns here.

[Post New]by anniebird on Jun 19, 17 7:27 AM
I will say the same thing I say every time a new solitaire game is offered -- what's the point? They're all the same - card up, card down. If anyone ever offered a game that had a variety of solitaire games, I'd buy it in a minute. Unfortunately, this one is just like all the others -- just a different theme.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jun 19, 17 9:46 AM
Howdy Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Solitaire Chronicles: Wild Guns here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Solitaire Chronicles: Wild Guns.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. In the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

And, finally, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators if there are any further questions. We're all happy to help out and listen as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

cherleadford
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by cherleadford on Jun 19, 17 7:38 PM
Played it for 10 minutes, terrible game. Music irritating, game controls were very slow and game put together very badly.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jun 20, 17 12:55 AM
I love this type of solitaire, but this will be a no-buy for me, because - and I don't know which part of the game does it - it heats up my 8 months old msi gaming laptop, a laptop designed for heavy RPG gaming, and when I get 3 stars after playing solitaire, the stars take a bit of time to be added. Also, the game leaves a tiny black border left and right on my widescreen laptop.

I have noticed with the odd solitaire game that they were way too heavy for what they are, which is just a card game. I own a lot of solitaire games, several of them where you can build a town and such, but none lets my laptop roar with booster fans as this one does.

AJohntn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by AJohntn on Jun 26, 17 6:40 AM
How do you slow down the fact messages when playing the game?

[Post New]by candyelvis on Jul 1, 17 11:14 AM
I'm also having some problems with this game. I got 3 stars, but it didn't show it on one of the levels. I also hate that I have to hit Quit 3 times before leaving the game. I don't get why when you select quit on some of these games you have to do it more than one time.

A1psyko
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by A1psyko on Jul 7, 17 11:40 PM
Solitaire is Solitaire and ok so you build a town but why oh why is there so many cut scenes and chatting. It is annoying and takes away from the fact is solitaire. You can click through the chatting but it takes dozens of clicks. What a waste. Wish I knew this before buying.

Go to: