ChocPeng
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

Notes in the Achievements

[Post New]by ChocPeng on Jun 19, 17 10:32 PM

I have completed all of the game and the extra elements to it but I've somehow missed the note achievement even though I took pains to be sure I read all of the notes in the journal.

I came here earlier in the game and saw where someone had asked a similar question so I was very careful, yet I still missed the note achievement. Of course, that's the only one standing between me and a perfect game. Isn't that the way it always is!

If anyone can help me with this, I'd be grateful.

Since moderators do deter people from participating in forums for older games by locking up the threads I'm not sure I will ever get this question answered. Please know that I am not knocking the moderators – they are doing their jobs. I just don't yet understand the reason for the locks but I'm hoping I will learn it soon. I'm sure they have a good reason, and I am being sincere about that.

Edited on 06/19/2017 at 10:45:50 PM PST

ChocPeng
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

Re:Notes in the Achievements

[Post New]by ChocPeng on Jun 19, 17 10:43 PM

I may have just found the answer in a forum for a different Nevertales game where people were asking the exact same question. I am going to post the answer that was given there because:

1. it is likely the developer is using the same standard for both games,

2. because it is also likely that there will be another poor sap like me and at least one other person who came here looking for an answer to the notes achievement question, and finally,

3. in case the developer releases another Nevertales title and includes a similar achievement.

In the forum for Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition, the question was asked and here is the answer provided:
In order to get this, you have to look at every note, including the pictures, for the main game and bonus chapter at least 5 seconds. I got it by slowly counting to 10 on each one.

I hope this helps!

Edited on 06/19/2017 at 10:45:04 PM PST

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

Re:Notes in the Achievements

[Post New]by sazoria on Jun 20, 17 1:45 PM
@ChocPeng

I also can't be sure since I haven't played this game for a very long time, but some games that have this achievement mean that you have to make sure you read all the bits of paper that you may come across during gameplay i.e. not just the things that are in your journal.

I have played at least one game where you had to actively look for books and papers dotted around in full and zoom in scenes that you don't automatically come across when playing.

Don't know if this is one of those games or not.

Go to: