Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules VII: Fleecing the Fleece Collector's Editi

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jun 20, 17 12:40 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 06/20/2017 at 9:46:55 AM PST

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules VII: Fleecing the Fleece Collector's Edi

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Jun 20, 17 7:18 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Big Fish Games Help Pages. Using our Big Fish Games Help Pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help Pages. please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgLianorm

boekstart
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules VII: Fleecing the Fleece Collector's Edi

[Post New]by boekstart on Jun 20, 17 8:12 AM
game wont start windows 10 google chrome

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules VII: Fleecing the Fleece Collector's E

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jun 20, 17 10:35 AM
Hello boekstart,

I'm sorry to hear the game isn't starting, so let's see what can be done to fix that.

When a game won't open, there are a few troubleshooting steps to take. The first is to check whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. The video card driver tells the computer how to display images on the screen. Manufacturers often release driver updates to keep things running smoothly, so it's important to download them when they're available.

To see how to check whether your computer's video card driver is up to date, please see the help page below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

It can also be helpful to run a game with administrator permissions. In some cases, enabling this option can fix whatever's preventing the game from loading. For instructions about how to run a game with administrator permissions, please see the help page below:

Run Game as Administrator

If the trouble persists after trying these steps, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be able to provide further assistance.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. If any more questions arise, please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the Active Moderators. We're here to help and to listen.

bfgBeruna

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules VII: Fleecing the Fleece Collector's

[Post New]by tdcwilliams on Jun 20, 17 4:17 PM
Windows 10

Purchased this game. So far a lot of glitches, Flashes of lights and rings that looks like coding errors. Not impressed yet.....

Any suggestions for fixes. The last few games have glitches in the opening screen including this one, but I've never had glitches in the game itself.

Wished i could show you video

Reinstalling did not fix the issue. Still waiting on a response several hours later....

Edited on 06/20/2017 at 7:58:20 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules VII: Fleecing the Fleece Collector's E

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 21, 17 1:48 PM
Hi tdcwilliams,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting this particular game to work correctly on your computer. It is greatly appreciated letting us know what troubleshooting steps you have taken along with your patience as the Moderation Team oversees thousands of game forums. While it is understandable wanting to provide us a video, please keep in mind that they aren't allowed in the forums due to the Forum Rules.

It may be helpful to refer to the following Big Fish Games Help page for troubleshooting steps that are specific to the Windows 10 system:

Windows 10

If you continue to have issues, please reach out to our Customer Support Team as they have the appropriate tools to provide assistance beyond what the forums can offer.

bfgBellerophon

Bluecassie37
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules VII: Fleecing the Fleece Collector's

[Post New]by Bluecassie37 on Jun 30, 17 2:21 PM
Windows 10
The game opened OK, but there were lots of flashes and flickering with the menu page and on some of the level info pages.

Edited on 06/30/2017 at 2:21:59 PM PST

[Post New]by Cbee_PHX on Jul 1, 17 5:01 PM
Echoing several other comments that I see...game loads fine, alot of background flickering and flashes. Not screen shake since I turned that off. Makes the game unplayable.

bechaupt
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by bechaupt on Jul 2, 17 4:17 AM
Cannot turn the custom cursor off. Windows 10.

[Post New]by MickeyBeev2 on Jul 8, 17 11:54 PM
mac OS 10.9.5

Major crash freezing computer with this game. Has now happened 3 times. Any fix or update to resolve this?

[Post New]by MickeyBeev2 on Jul 9, 17 9:16 AM
Have now uninstalled the game as it crashed my computer with just trying to open it now.

M_J_Z
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by M_J_Z on Jul 28, 17 4:05 PM
Twice I have beaten the developers record on 5.6. Both times the flag on the map showed that I had beaten it. Played another level and now the flag has gone back to 3 stars only. PC running Windows 10

Pokeyk
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Pokeyk on Aug 3, 17 6:53 PM
I downloaded the game and also had the flashing, rings, lights. I went into "settings" and disabled the "full screen". No more flashing, rings, or lights. It worked for me, maybe it might work for you all too that have had that problem.

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Aug 6, 17 1:43 PM
I'm playing on a Mac and the game won't download. I tried uninstalling the game manager app & reinstalling, but no luck. Guess I'll send in a ticket.

Go to: