loopyerme
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Game Freezing

[Post New]by loopyerme on Jun 20, 17 11:25 AM
Please, please, pretty please help me. This is my third or fourth posting of technical problems. How many times do I have to beg for help? Like I said in an earlier posting, I tried the demo and played it through without any issues at all. I bought the full version and was sorry within the first hour of game play.It was uninstalled and reinstalled 7 times. Yes, I kept track and counted. I got this game because I wanted a light, cheery, colorful game with a cute storyline. This fit the bill perfectly.There are others I'll be getting soon for those same reasons. Right now I want this problem taken care of please.
Thank you.

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

Re:Game Freezing

[Post New]by jkuci on Jun 21, 17 12:33 AM
I have the same problem with older games. They don't play on windows 10. There is a complicated (to me) compatibility fix described on the Big Fish tech site. You might try that....

Re:Game Freezing

[Post New]by ladyjane73 on Jul 29, 17 5:46 PM
r "Game: Barn Yard locks at Ostrich Farm cannot continue". Browse knowledge base found nothing to help. Hope this is NOT a sample of customer support. Is there no personal contact. Bought five games 7/26 and expect actual help

Go to: