cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,030 Posts

MAJOR, MAJOR FLAW

[Post New]by cbtx on Jun 20, 17 9:24 PM
A really fun looking game ---- but ----

1) You can NOT start over!

2) You can not finish and play a 2nd time!

This makes the game completely undesirable. I'm not sure why anyone would want to buy a game for a one time play. That would be a waste of money. I don't know of another game at BF with this flaw.

I understand that you can open another user file, but that should be totally unnecessary, and could be reckless for players unfamiliar with the process

I wrote to the developer some 10-11 days ago ---- no reply.

If anyone can show me I'm wrong, I would love it.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:MAJOR, MAJOR FLAW

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 21, 17 1:19 PM
I sent an e-mail to BFG Customer Support over the weekend. I just go the reply from CS. The Saved Game Files are save in the Registry. CS said that he can send me a file that will reset the game back to the beginning. I just asked him to send the file but I plan to finish the game before running the file.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 26, 17 9:38 AM
ganonsbane wrote:I sent an e-mail to BFG Customer Support over the weekend. I just go the reply from CS. The Saved Game Files are save in the Registry. CS said that he can send me a file that will reset the game back to the beginning. I just asked him to send the file but I plan to finish the game before running the file.

CS has sent me the file that will reset the game so I can restart from the beginning. If you want to reset your game, either send me a PM with your E-mail Address so I can send you the file or Contact Customer Support to request the file by E-mail at:

https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

HTH

Update:

I couldn't get the file that CS sent me to reset Ruby Maze Adventure 2 on my computer. I'm running Window 7. I Uninstalled the game then went into the Registry the deleted all of the Ruby Maze Adventure 2 Files then Reinstalled the game. When I played the game, it started from the beginning.

You may need to contact CS if you aren't comfortable with deleting files from the Registry.

Edited on 07/24/2017 at 10:11:59 AM PST

sharplady
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by sharplady on Jun 28, 17 9:09 AM
I agree with you 100 percent cbtx I would not have purchased this game if it was a one time play either And we should not have to go through hoops to get a registry or any other way to get to replay this game Very very disappointed with BF and the maker of this game for not allowing replay or another person to play it without also having to go to a new user file etc.

Go to: