Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Darkness and Flame: Missing Memories here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jun 21, 17 12:38 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 06/21/2017 at 6:48:29 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Darkness and Flame: Missing Memories here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 21, 17 6:48 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Mariken777 on Jun 29, 17 7:06 AM
I played the tryout version of 'Darkness and Flame' without any difficulties.
So I bought the game and.... get stuck time and time again just trying to download the game. What is the matter? It cannot be a fault in my pc, because the tryout version ran like a train. So there is something the matter with the bought version.

[Post New]by jkerry on Jul 5, 17 9:06 PM
Assembling items to perform transfusion. Am in the ambulance, picked up a stethescope at some point (the x-ray maybe?), found the gas can outside, took the gas back to start the hospital generator, went back to the ambulance - realized NOTHING was left in my inventory...where did the stethescope go? I need it for the safe to remove the statue's hand and it is gone. When I use HINT it circles a blank spot in my inventory and the dial on the safe with the hand. I am dead. Have restarted the game but the inventory appears blank. any ideas?

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Jul 6, 17 4:46 PM
@jkerry
Have you tried clicking on the blank spot that the hint suggests and using on the safe dial?
Sometimes when items disappear from the inventory due to some weird glitch you can still use them as the game still counts them as being there (hence the hint button) even though they are now invisible.

Go to: