Re:***PC*** Post any Found: A Hidden Object Adventure Free to Play technical issues here only

[Post New]by blulichen on Jan 6, 16 11:29 AM
GmaGale wrote:And Christmas is gone! I really am disappointed that BFG didn't extend the time, with all the technical problems everyone was having.

A few years ago when there was something wrong with completing the tasks to keep the fairy they just gave everyone the fairy. I had a computer that didn't support the game after one of BF's updates and haven't played in years. Any chance BF did this? I had the diamonds and purchased her so as to not take that chance.

Edited on 01/06/2016 at 11:30:52 AM PST

trixiebubbles
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,085 Posts

Re:***PC*** Post any Found: A Hidden Object Adventure Free to Play technical issues here only

[Post New]by trixiebubbles on Jan 6, 16 11:37 AM
blulichen wrote:
GmaGale wrote:And Christmas is gone! I really am disappointed that BFG didn't extend the time, with all the technical problems everyone was having.

A few years ago when there was something wrong with completing the tasks to keep the fairy they just gave everyone the fairy. I had a computer that didn't support the game after one of BF's updates and haven't played in years. Any chance BF did this? I had the diamonds and purchased her so as to not take that chance.

I believe it was an update from Elephant games that time........over the 4 years several of the moderators have said they have no access to the players' games and, in fact, once early on when I purchased diamonds that didn't show up, they reimbursed my credit card...whereas with another FTP BF game when the purchase didn't show up, the moderators(or Customer Service) could access my game and add to it.

Edited on 01/06/2016 at 11:38:07 AM PST

[Post New]by Snakelady001 on Jan 6, 16 5:03 PM
I'm really offended by the "Christmas" issues we had and that tech support never addressed them.

I started this game earlier this year right before Easter and have really enjoyed it. I was disappointed that "Christmas" didn't go as planned and the fact that we never got answers to it. I was looking forward to playing it.

ATTN: BIG FISH - If you're not going to update or at least fix issues in a game, you cannot give the option to purchase gold or diamonds, etc. and gain profit on a game that doesn't work properly and/or you will not be updating. Why are you receiving funds on a game that does not work properly?

[Post New]by scispence on Jan 7, 16 3:43 PM
My dried geckos keep disappearing. I have a quest that requires dried geckos and 5 amulet and I'm nowhere near getting the amulet. But I have had the requisite number of geckos several times and it keeps getting knocked down and I have to re-earn them. Not a big deal now, but apparently it is hard to get dried gecko later so I'm annoyed that I can't stockpile them now.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jan 15, 16 7:04 AM
Hi Everyone,

While we do continue to support this game as best we can, we were unable to extend the Christmas event in large part because this game is no longer being updated.

If at any time you experience an issue with the game, especially if it's regarding gold or diamonds, we do welcome you to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help in any way they can.

Thank you for your understanding,

bfgWaimea

gulfstream
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by gulfstream on Jan 19, 16 10:56 AM
As I recall the Christmas event this year was used from 2013. I also questioned how can the bank be offered and BF collect funds on a game that has many glitches and issues when they will no longer provide updates. I think this is very wrong. I have spent $$ on this game in the past and I am happy I did not spend any money during the Christmas event as it seems that support and updates go hand and hand. Moderators please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

[Post New]by Snakelady001 on Jan 23, 16 5:14 PM
gulfstream wrote:As I recall the Christmas event this year was used from 2013. I also questioned how can the bank be offered and BF collect funds on a game that has many glitches and issues when they will no longer provide updates. I think this is very wrong. I have spent $$ on this game in the past and I am happy I did not spend any money during the Christmas event as it seems that support and updates go hand and hand. Moderators please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I was upset with many with the "Christmas Issues" and extremely disappointed that it wasn't corrected. But my big issue is that BIG FISH is still collecting money on a game they no longer update. Why is there an OPTION for people to buy "COINS or DIAMONDS" for an incomplete game and still make it available for new users? Why and how are you profiting on a game that you no longer update or support?

Had to wipe my hard drive ... how do I re-install saved Found game?

[Post New]by GamesterGrace on Mar 9, 16 12:05 PM
Hoping you can help me, because I had a hard drive crash once before, and I had to restart Found from the beginning.

This time, I knew I was going to have to wipe the hard drive, so I found a folder called Found in the program files and made a copy onto a backup drive.

So ... if I replace that folder onto the hard drive now, will Found pick up my game where I left off? If so, where does the folder go? If not, is there any other file or folder I could look for. I backed up a lot of stuff, so it might be in there.

I'm on PC, by the way.

Thanks!

trixiebubbles
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,085 Posts

[Post New]by trixiebubbles on Aug 26, 16 2:19 PM
Unable to access the game server....players from areas across the world have reported on the forum that they are unable to access the game....at 2:20 PDT has been 4 hours since the first report.

Brunitis
Minnow
Minnow
218 Posts

[Post New]by Brunitis on Aug 26, 16 4:39 PM
I am now finally able to access my game. However, I cannot accept any of my gifts. They just keep reloading to accept over and over.

Thank you.

Ulric1313
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Ulric1313 on Sep 6, 16 2:44 AM
Whenever I try and access the Social section to add Friend, check for gifts, etc, the system says it loses connection then allows me to connect but all the options are not present or listed.

[Post New]by ElectricYelloLab on Oct 9, 16 2:24 PM
"The connection to the game server failed...." It does that 100% of the time

Edited on 10/09/2016 at 2:24:39 PM PST

[Post New]by ElectricYelloLab on Oct 9, 16 3:59 PM
I tried deleting the game and redownloading but it won't download either

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 9, 16 4:32 PM
Hi ElectricYelloLab,

I'm sorry to hear that the game has been giving a 'connection failed' message. It looks like a few others also had this issue, so I wanted to drop by and provide some troubleshooting steps to use if they haven't already been tried. I've gone ahead and included a help page below that contains some steps in the My online game won't load or play. What can I do to fix this? section which might address the connection issue being experienced:

Online Games

If you are still unable to connect, or if you or any one of our players just would like to get some extra individualized help with our games, we recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can provide customized support to look further into this issue with you, and are always happy to help.

Thank you all for your patience, and I hope this helps out,

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by SHAUNADEAN on Dec 24, 16 7:28 AM
Can BF fix Santas House again please as game is crashing the same as last year.

[Post New]by Mostplay on Dec 25, 16 6:16 AM
Christmas HO Screen crashes whole program when selecting the button on the main screen!

gulfstream
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by gulfstream on Dec 25, 16 9:56 AM
Once again game crashes when trying to access Santa's house. "Santa" please bring all of us loyal players a fix so that we can access your house which is so very beautiful. Thank you.

[Post New]by wissaofthewater on Dec 25, 16 1:09 PM
In addition to periodic freezing and slowness, since midnight Christmas morning, and still at 4 M 12/25/16, the [u]Christmas hidden object section creates the "free to play" technical issue [/u]where it ejects me from the game altogether, and I have to start over - happens every time I try to do that Christmas HOS. Additionally, any recent activity I may have done including search locations or mob activity is lost and has to be done over. Let's say I'm on the first island and have searched a location, and also interacted with a Lemute and Santa Clause, etc, when I try to do the Christmas HOS - I get kicked out of the game, re-enter, it doesn't matter if I click on the second island - I will go back to the first island and have to replay the search location and any interaction with mobs. Acts like a replay or do-over button.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Dec 26, 16 1:08 AM
Mostplay wrote:Christmas HO Screen crashes whole program when selecting the button on the main screen!

I thought it was just me, but I see it happens to others as well. Can't access that Christmas icon.

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Dec 26, 16 6:53 PM
Valdy wrote:
Mostplay wrote:Christmas HO Screen crashes whole program when selecting the button on the main screen!

I thought it was just me, but I see it happens to others as well. Can't access that Christmas icon.

My game crashes too and lose all progress. Have to restart all the quests and start the day over with the daily bonus. Did not think I would be the only one this happens to. Play on PC Windows 10. Explorer wants to end the program when it crashes. Can still click on Santa but not the icon at top of screen.

datsalot hopes this will be fixed.

Go to: