gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

Re:Post any Farm Up Free To Play technical issues here only

[Post New]by gimmegames on Sep 22, 14 12:14 PM
My screen's been going black today while playing this game.

The only way I found to get out was to reboot the computer (- should have tried waiting a while first...). This kept happening. I thought it was the monitor, so I ordered a new one - quickly between screen blackouts (- thinking it was the equipment...). After that, I hooked up my spare monitor (that my eyes hate). And that one, too, went black while playing Farm Up - hmmm...

Lost my Continue button in the process. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and the game manager. Did the thing on page 35 of this forum to get my Continue button back. (Wow such many tasks now!) The screen went black again, but I gave it a minute, and it came back up on its own.

Not *certain* it's this game causing the problem, but will try to let you know if I figure out otherwise.

Update (later same day): No further problems, so far. I did also uninstall Desktop Weather (The Weather Channel).

Update the next night: Yes more problems, and it's not the monitor or monitor cable... Not sure if it's software or CPU hardware...

Edited on 09/24/2014 at 12:32:11 AM PST

[Post New]by Brewster35 on Sep 26, 14 12:45 PM
I was playing a couple hours ago and everything was fine. I was just trying to get back on and play, the game is messed up now. It won't let me click on the continue button. I really don't want to start over. Will I have to start over again? This has happened once before.

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Sep 26, 14 6:08 PM
Brewster35 - there's instructions on page 35 of this forum topic on how to get your Continue button back. Worked for me...

[Post New]by ElectricYelloLab on Sep 30, 14 4:45 AM
Could they change the way you sell the produce so that you either type in the number you want to sell, or use scroll bars instead of arrows (that only go down one at a time)?

STL531
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by STL531 on Sep 30, 14 6:06 PM
My game timer does not run properly. The last time I purchased an unlimited energy for 4 hours thing, I noticed when it ran out that it hadn't seemed like 4 hours. Today I timed it to be sure. I started my unlimited four hours at 4:29 pm. It ended at 8:02 pm. That's definitely not four hours. When there were exactly 15 minutes left on the game's timer, I started the stopwatch on my iPhone. When that 15 minutes ended, my stopwatch read 13:59. Since I paid money for the gold coins I'm using to get the extended time, that's pretty much theft. I will be reporting to Big Fish directly, but I'm curious if anyone else has noticed this problem.

[Post New]by ElectricYelloLab on Oct 1, 14 9:42 AM
STL531 wrote:My game timer does not run properly. The last time I purchased an unlimited energy for 4 hours thing, I noticed when it ran out that it hadn't seemed like 4 hours. Today I timed it to be sure. I started my unlimited four hours at 4:29 pm. It ended at 8:02 pm. That's definitely not four hours. When there were exactly 15 minutes left on the game's timer, I started the stopwatch on my iPhone. When that 15 minutes ended, my stopwatch read 13:59. Since I paid money for the gold coins I'm using to get the extended time, that's pretty much theft. I will be reporting to Big Fish directly, but I'm curious if anyone else has noticed this problem.

I have not set a timer but I always think the time is wrong by about half an hour or so and I can't decide if i remembered wrong or what. So now I know I am not just imagining things. That -is- theft for you. I just got off my four hour marathon and am pretty tired now. I saved up my 16 gold to spend on it so I didn't pay money for it. I guess it is still theft of something... Since they charge for virtual things like time and they take away some of it using faulty timers, that would still be theft... hmmmm....

Edited on 10/01/2014 at 9:44:05 AM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Oct 3, 14 2:04 PM
Hi ElectricYelloLab,

I was just swimming by and noticed your post about missing gold coins in Farm Up. I want to assure you that your coins are not being purposely taken away. If you haven't done so already, I encourage you to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

I hope that this issue can be sorted out for you.

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by 2browneyes57 on Oct 5, 14 8:44 AM
Î can see the different trees to purchase and 2 are unlocked but when I try to purchase one nothing plants. cost of tree does not deduct either. Just downloaded game Oct 4 2014 so should have latest version. using windows 8

[Post New]by orly88 on Oct 8, 14 9:04 AM
I see other people are having trouble with the troughs. I was able to fix the cow trough by reinstalling, but not the sheep trough. Now a new problem today, I can't harvest any wool, milk or eggs. I tried uninstalling and it didn't resolve. Without those resources there is no point in continuing to play.

[Post New]by amaram4 on Oct 9, 14 2:07 PM
I'm putting new paths but the game won't let me remove the wooden ones we get in the beginning of the game neither does it let me sell them to put new ones. Are those changeable ? I don't get why we have the option to have different paths if we can't change them. Excuse my language but it looks stupid with different designs of paths :/

mellowfuzz
Clownfish
Clownfish
842 Posts

[Post New]by mellowfuzz on Oct 9, 14 7:20 PM
amaram4 wrote:I'm putting new paths but the game won't let me remove the wooden ones we get in the beginning of the game neither does it let me sell them to put new ones. Are those changeable ? I don't get why we have the option to have different paths if we can't change them. Excuse my language but it looks stupid with different designs of paths :/

The ones nearest the house and the ones in the middle of the field are removable. The ones nearest the train station are not.

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Oct 11, 14 4:51 PM
Hi, I'm new to this forum but my problem is I had gotten pretty damn far in the game and then my computer broke down and I had to take it to be fixed and now when I try to continue the game from the point that I had gotten to it starts over from the beginning. I had saved the Farm Up files on an external drive before the computer crash but when I try to replace the new files with the saved ones it won't work. This worked with other BFG games like My Singing Monsters and Midnight Castle. How do I get my progress back?

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Oct 11, 14 6:57 PM
Never mind, I figured out what was wrong and got my game back, well, most of it anyway.

[Post New]by amaram4 on Oct 11, 14 8:33 PM
I want to move my hen house but when I do, it says I need to clean it first but it's already clean. I tried opening and closing the game and still does the same thing. Please help

mellowfuzz
Clownfish
Clownfish
842 Posts

[Post New]by mellowfuzz on Oct 12, 14 3:29 AM
amaram4 wrote:I want to move my hen house but when I do, it says I need to clean it first but it's already clean. I tried opening and closing the game and still does the same thing. Please help

You also need to repair the pen. Send grandpa to fix any broken fence.

[Post New]by noalynne on Oct 12, 14 6:13 AM
I need to move my sheep pen, but I can't because it says it needs to be cleaned. The section of broken fence is hidden behind some trees on the right side of the screen, and I'm unable to move it. What should I do?

Also, I wanted to replace the stone path in front of the railroad, and it let me sell some of the path. Some I was unable to sell, but when I tried to replace the ones I sold, one spot says unable to build here. Even though there's nothing there.

Lastly, every time I submit a help report in game, the game crashes.

Appreciate any help!

cissyr1768
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by cissyr1768 on Oct 13, 14 1:53 PM
I bought gold this morning went to redo the whole game. Normally they give you unlimited for 4 hours well I got 17 energy and that was it for 40 gold like WTF?? Then it did an error so the game closed itself, and then a few minutes later I went ahead and reopened it and the continue button doesn't work. So it cost me 40 gold to star out all new then another 16 gold for 4 hours unlimited. This is a rip off, because now I can't even play the game. If your not going to give us unlimited energy for 40 gold then the redo the farm should be 100% free. And now I have lost all of my gold and the game doesn't work as usual BFG has let me down. I really should have known better I lost tons of money on American road trip and the game wont work on my computer, I am surprised my computer didn't catch on fire with ART, it over heated the computer every 2 minutes and that was with a brand new computer. so I thought farm up would be so much better, so much for that idea. BFG has been going down hill over the years, but losing cash just ticks me off.

aliah1
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by aliah1 on Oct 13, 14 9:15 PM
Losing gold coins again, second time this happened.. Already talked to the tech this issue was at once resolved the coins were returned. I deleted the game, restarted the computer and installed again. things went fine for a very short while then I noticed that the coin loss was happening again it went like this.

"889 892 1085 1090 1100 1101 1093" 1101 should have been 1104 as I earned 3 gold and received 1 bonus for playing the game.

Now the problem is how to stop the loses. What to do?

Edited on 10/13/2014 at 9:31:05 PM PST

[Post New]by iburn01 on Oct 22, 14 8:03 AM
I have not been able to get into Farm Up since Valentines! I have updated as the updates have come up but I still get an access violation message. I thought if I started over I might have better luck but apparently I don't have enough coins. I have reported this before but so far have not heard how repairs are going. Could you please update me on the status or reset the game please?

[Post New]by Geener_Weener on Oct 29, 14 5:20 AM
I am extremely aggravated! And very angry! I was enjoying this game so very much. I was playing many hours in a day every day. Now....all of a sudden, my continue button is grayed out. Yes; I have uninstalled and installed twice. What really sucks is that I spent well over $100.00 to buy gold and $50 plus to buy coins. And now I can't play!! Someone better fix this problem and pronto or I will not be a customer of BFG any longer. Since becoming a member here at BFG; I have spent thousands of dollars in games!!

I can, and I do play this game on another website. It's not a gaming website but they do have hundreds of games and you can play for free. It's an extremely popular website....everyone knows about it.

And I will add this.....there are way to many bugs on these games at BFG to be able to sit back and enjoy.....Fix the problems please or I'm out. Oh and what about all that money I spent for Farm Up? Am I getting this back?? I don't want games in place of it either. I will give this one week as of today for corrections to be made.

Go to: