etk51
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Re:Post any Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery PC technical issues here only

[Post New]by etk51 on May 23, 14 3:45 PM
The facebook pop up has nothing to do with the neighbors, cuz my computer freezes when I go there and I have the facebook game also. Now I can't even get into the game at all.

I have more trouble with this game than with any other one I have. Had a nice couple of months with only a few times when it disconnected or said there was no connection.

PLEASE FIX THIS GAME PERMANENTLY. Maybe they need some different employees.

Edited on 05/23/2014 at 3:49:59 PM PST

[Post New]by senephew on May 23, 14 4:16 PM
Okay I was doing the scavenger hunt when it disappeared. I received the prize and thought that was it but when I went to play the Bonus Scene I wasn't able to access it. I know that I did not find all the required items so why did it disappear and give me the gift?

Sky1022
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Sky1022 on May 23, 14 4:33 PM
Wend water: It's not just PCs. I lost everything on my IPad as well. Not a happy customer.

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on May 23, 14 5:04 PM
Hi Everyone,

Good news! For those experiencing problems with the PC version of the game, a new update has just been pushed through to the server that should correct these issues.

This update should show up on the left-hand side of your Big Fish Games app under 'Updates.' If you're not seeing that, just follow the steps below:

1) Open your app and make sure you're signed into your account.
2) Click on the 'Options' COG on the top right-hand side of your screen.
3) Click on the 'Downloads' tab.
4) Select 'Manually' and click 'Check For Updates.'

If you are still running into issues after installing that update, please contact our Tech Support Team so we can look into those.

Thank you again for your patience everyone!

bfgWendwater

[Post New]by WillowSkye74 on May 23, 14 5:41 PM
Why can't I open the new Scavenger Hunt Reward/ Fire and Bones??? I completed the hunt and even got the WickerMan. I can't play this. It looks really cool too

[Post New]by Migraine101 on May 23, 14 6:01 PM
WillowSkye74 wrote:Why can't I open the new Scavenger Hunt Reward/ Fire and Bones??? I completed the hunt and even got the WickerMan. I can't play this. It looks really cool too

Dark Manor's Facebook page notes: "The "Fire and Bones" scene in the Bonus area is a reward for a future scavenger hunt. We accidentally revealed it a bit early. More information on that will be coming next week."

Sky1022
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Sky1022 on May 23, 14 6:41 PM
Wend water: you still haven't replied to any of us who lost their whole manor. Once again, outstanding customer service.

[Post New]by Needleheim on May 23, 14 7:13 PM
Ok, so here's an odd set of "bugs": 1) when I try to access the new slot machine I get a popup saying that I need to reinstall the game - if I don't dump the game I get a blue screen and no way to get back to my mansion. 2) about an hour ago and found I had 150 energy(!?!) - of course I had to test to see if I could use it all and I'm pleased to report I could. 3) logged back in just to check on things and found that my energy was almost fully recharged (up to 46 in an hour?).

At a guess, except for the 1st bug (which please do fix) the rest is an apology. If so, thank you. If not, please don't bother to "fix them"

[Post New]by edogawaranpo on May 23, 14 7:35 PM
This morning, my game would freeze when I tried to access the neighbors page. This evening, I can't even open the game. It starts to load, then freezes. The update didn't help. I sent Customer Service a Dr. Felix report and am waiting for a response.

Memento Mori

[Post New]by miss_tess on May 23, 14 9:31 PM
I tried the second update a few minutes ago and I still do not have my level 46 manor. I am not a very happy player right now since I spent a good amount of real cash to advance my play. Is there a plan to refund players for their lost money?

etk51
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by etk51 on May 23, 14 10:17 PM
I just tried to access the game again ( quite a few hours later) and still can't access the game. I'll keep trying, but it's a holiday weekend so I figure it will be next week some time before I'll get back in. Since I'm stuck in the house most of the time taking care of my father, this is one of my only links to sanity. PLEASE, PLEASE FIX THIS GAME.
421 Batley Ave. DM 1882014 and Cromwell Acres (facebook).

[Post New]by hunterofmoons on May 24, 14 1:44 AM
Hi so I have posted on FB, my game works perfectly except i cannot buy any GOLD. I click the bundle of gold, and it says for a second connecting to Big Fish Game Manager and then it just turns into a black screen, I have tried restarting, checking updates, signing into BF, signing out, disabling my antivirus. I did the start the game for 15 seconds and restart, i uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing has worked.

If I cant connect to buy gold, is there any other way to buy it, like thru BF directly? Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Jeeepers
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

[Post New]by Jeeepers on May 24, 14 5:55 AM
edogawaranpo wrote:This morning, my game would freeze when I tried to access the neighbors page. This evening, I can't even open the game. It starts to load, then freezes. The update didn't help. I sent Customer Service a Dr. Felix report and am waiting for a response.

Memento Mori

Mods,
Can you please post a response here? Can you send out a message on how to fix on the forum instead of each of us individually waiting on a reply from CS?

Edited on 05/24/2014 at 5:55:52 AM PST

cardlyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by cardlyn on May 24, 14 5:00 PM
i installed the update tonight and it gave me a new ID(2197985) instead of continuing my game.
id that was lost is DM 1830288 (694 Mad Lyn ln) level 53 if i remember well.

Arehte
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Arehte on May 24, 14 10:44 PM
I am still having stopped to get in. The latest updates only put the two ladies up and the spirits didn't give me access and froze. In other words it doesn't go anywhere still. Is there going to be an update that unfreezes the game. I have tried for over 2 months and it is very frustrating, as bad as EQC in getting our house fixed.

maarja0
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by maarja0 on May 25, 14 2:01 AM
After this new update was installed, I opened the game and am back at the beginning - all progress lost. Please fix this and bring my previous level back!

lcjdqs
Clownfish
Clownfish
691 Posts

[Post New]by lcjdqs on May 25, 14 8:30 AM
Going on the 72 hours where they said they would reply. Still haven't heard from them. Still frozen out of my game, and no help. Hope they are enjoying their time off, I'm sure not. This game keeps my mind clear, have had 27 brain bleeds and mini strokes, i rely on this game to help me keep thinking. My head is hurting so bad waiting for an answer, guess I'm not important. Hope they hire people who want to work.

[Post New]by twtyk2 on May 25, 14 9:58 AM
Got update- all good. Did scavenger got wickerman - good. Went to do other things-- now I can't even open game!!!!! Not good anymore!!!

[Post New]by xXxJdZanexXx on May 25, 14 10:06 AM
I just tried playing the game for the first time in awhile (however I had never uninstalled it), because I knew it was having issues. I updated to the most recent version, and when I went in, my entire manor was gone!!!!!

I had spent at least $10 on gold/energy/hidden scenes. How do I get my money back? Or more importantly, how do I get my manor back?!?!??!

lcjdqs
Clownfish
Clownfish
691 Posts

[Post New]by lcjdqs on May 25, 14 10:37 AM
Keep dreaming, they seem to be on vacation.

Go to: