xLelx
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Post Any My Singing Monsters Technical Issues Here

[Post New]by xLelx on Dec 5, 16 4:02 PM
Hi not sure if it's a technical issue or not but its defiantly fustrating. over the last 48 hrs I have had 21 people who are not on my friends list light my torches. While I like having my torches lit I don't like not being able to return the favour. I checked out the faq in the support section and it says that there is three ways to light a torch 1 friends on your list can do it. 2 you can light it for 24 hrs or 3 you can light it permanently. So how are there random people doing it ?

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Dec 6, 16 11:05 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by to offer some help for the technical problems that have been reported here.

Alyssi, I'm sorry to hear that there's been some issues with the sound in the game. It may help to try the steps in the following help article, which can assist in making sure that the game has all of the resources that it needs to function correctly:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If this problem continues I recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE and including a Dr. Felix report. Our Reps have access to tools to gather information on and provide in-depth support for a variety of technical issues, and they'll be happy to help.

xLelx, I understand that you're seeing some people not on your Friends list that have lit the Torches on your island, and it looks like you're playing a different version of the game. Friends and Torches are some social features on the mobile platform of the game, however they aren't available in the PC version, which is the only one that we offer.

Additionally, the difficult decision was made to discontinue updates for this version, and so there aren't any plans to add any social aspects to the PC platform. For more information on this, I encourage checking out the following announcement:

An Important Announcement Regarding My Singing Monsters - August 18, 2015

Because it sounds like you're playing the game through a different publisher, the best thing to do in this situation is to get in touch with their Customer Support Team through their website. Unfortunately our Reps don't have the tools needed to assist with the mobile platform, however their Support Team should be able to help.

Thank you all for your patience. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by Red_Demon_777 on Dec 29, 16 9:00 PM
I am trying to play my singing monsters,but the title screen always goes like: Downloading Game Data 6% and the loading screen just restarts. Help me!

Edited on 12/29/2016 at 9:09:34 PM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 3, 17 11:47 AM
Hi Red_Demon_777,

I'm sorry to hear that there's been trouble loading the game! When a game is having trouble loading properly it can help to make sure there aren't other programs open on the computer using a significant amount of processing power, such as music or streaming programs. Closing the other programs that are opening can help make sure that the game has the resources it needs to open and run.

If this problem continues, or if you have any questions about closing those programs, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. The forums don't contain the tools that are needed to provide more in-depth support, however our Reps can offer customized assistance and will be happy to help as best they can.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope that this information has been able to help.

bfgPanthalassa

Edited on 03/03/2017 at 1:39:04 PM PST

saved game not loading keeps starting new game!

[Post New]by caution_hanna on Mar 11, 17 7:11 AM
I played this for about 8 months, got all islands put alot of money into it to help with leveling up etc and this is on the same laptop.

I got bored and left the game for afew months now but wanted to play it again today.

Everytime I go to log in as usual its starts a new game and I dont know why?

Where is my progress? ive put money in this game so not impressed and spent my life collecting the money of the monsters to save up for more stuff so where is it all?

Thanks

Hanna

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 13, 17 8:54 AM
Hi caution_hanna,

Welcome to the Forums! I'm sorry to hear that when trying to get back to your game progress, a new game was started instead. Since it sounds like you are using the same laptop that had the previous progress, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The support team has the tools to provide assistance where they can.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by ickywambat on Mar 17, 17 3:46 AM
I accidentally factory restored my phone. Even though I'm logging in with the same Google play account, it's been reset. I'd like to recover my old game. Thanks.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 20, 17 9:59 AM
Hi ickywambat,

Welcome to the Forums! I'm sorry to hear that after resetting your phone, your game progress was lost. Please keep in mind that the My Singing Monsters version on the Big Fish Games site is on the PC platform only. It is recommended that if you are playing on the mobile platform, to reach out to the support team where it was downloaded from. We apologize that our team is only equipped to provide support to the PC version from our site.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by DubKitty0336 on May 19, 17 7:07 AM
ever since I closed my singing monsters three days ago, i opened it today but it said undergoing maintenance, right now when I checked on it, it was working but once it reached downloading game data, [Removed by Moderator], I really had to incubate my pummel after breeding my fwog and potbelly... someone please give me a solution to fix this! (I am sorry for my language)

Edited on 05/22/2017 at 10:00:13 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 22, 17 10:39 AM
Hello DubKitty0336,

Before I begin, welcome to the forums and I'm sorry to hear that My Singing Monsters seems to be having trouble loading. There may be a few steps to take to help with this issue, and I wanted to swim by with those steps as well as how to reach our Support Team should those steps show that more assistance may be necessary.

The first thing I recommend is seeing if the following page of steps can quickly resolve the issue if running into this issue on PC:

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always happy to help with the tools they have available and will follow up as soon as they can.

If playing this game on a mobile device, please keep in mind that the version of My Singing Monsters available on the Big Fish Games site is only on PC platform. It is recommended, if playing on mobile, to reach out to the support team where it was downloaded from. We apologize that our teams are only equipped with the tools to provide support to the PC version available on our site.

Furthermore, I just want to quickly remind all of our players of a specific one of our Forum Rules to keep in mind while posting:

Keep posts family-friendly. Posts that contain defamatory, explicit, obscene, threatening, or offensive content will be removed.

Thank you for your time and patience, and I hope this was helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Sound failure

[Post New]by Fledhyris on Jun 5, 17 1:18 AM
Hi there,
I'm playing on updated Win10 PC. Usually I play with headphones, but I took them out last night and this morning, I can't get the sound to work on the game! Even the loading screen is silent. I've checked that all the volume sliders are on max, and sound works on other programs. I've also tried re-logging the game. It's not too big an issue as I can just plug the headphones back in, but a bit perplexing!! Also I just hatched my new Pummel and I want to hear him!
Thanks
- ETA: It did it again when I switched back to headphones! Restarting the computer did do the trick - but why would only this game not pick up that the hardware had switched?

Edited on 06/05/2017 at 5:31:24 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jun 5, 17 12:53 PM
Hello Fledhyris,

Before I begin, welcome to the forums! Thank you for taking the time to report that there appeared to be a sound issue with the game My Singing Monsters after changing the output for the game. Usually, when headphones are unplugged, the sound is still trying to go through the port where those headphones were plugged in, which might be why this is happening, especially if the sound is still there after plugging the headphones back in.

I'm unable to provide much support on switching sound sources, but it's possible that some Windows settings could assist with making sure sound is coming through the speakers, headphones, or other output device desired when playing the game.

What is strange that after switching back to headphones that the game wasn't providing sound through them. For issues where a game's sound doesn't seem to be working properly despite doing some troubleshooting and restarting the computer, I recommend contacting our Support Team using the steps below.

Players with issues not resolved by our help pages can get in touch with our Technical Support Team. For further troubleshooting assistance, it is recommended to also provide a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and I'm glad to hear the sound is working again. I'm not sure why the sound didn't switch over, but if restarting the computer or game doesn't seem to help address that, don't hesitate to contact our Support Team using the steps above. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

gems

[Post New]by SHudson13 on Sep 2, 17 10:20 AM
I completed a quiz and another offer that was offered for gems tap joy for 4gems, Pokémon quiz for 8 gems, and and hadn't received my gems. Is there a time period I need to wait for them or is it a glitch? I already had 10 gems.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 6, 17 5:40 PM
Hello SHudson13,

Welcome to the Big Fish Games forums. It sounds like you were offered some in-game items from other companies to take quizzes for them, which likely means you are playing the mobile version of My Singing Monsters.

While our site does carry the PC version of this game, we have not and do not carry the mobile versions of this title and cannot support that version. Research has been done to see what can be done to bring our version up to par with the mobile versions of the game. The challenge we found was the difference in technology available on mobile devices and PCs. The features and technology used in the mobile version of the game are not able to be supported or used by the systems currently enjoying the PC version of the game. Here's more information regarding the differences between our version and other versions and the decision to no longer provide updates for the version of the game on our site:

This means that we are unable to provide assistance for this particular issue as our version of the game is unable to provide these incentives to participate in a survey. What I recommend is contacting the company that has provided the version of the app you are playing was downloaded from, as they may have the tools necessary to look further into this issue with these promotions. This information should be available from the app store the game was downloaded from.

Thanks for your time and I apologize that we are unable to offer further assistance with that third party offer for a version of the game we do not support. I hope that this was able to help point in the right direction. If there are any further questions or if you'd like more information about what games our site provides, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

gems

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Sep 8, 17 9:28 AM
SHudson13 wrote:I completed a quiz and another offer that was offered for gems tap joy for 4gems, Pokémon quiz for 8 gems, and and hadn't received my gems. Is there a time period I need to wait for them or is it a glitch? I already had 10 gems.

I quit completing the quizzes and surveys that they offer because I've never received the gems that I'd earned. I suggest going only for those games that show "download and run" because you WILL get the gems but you need to play the games for a minimum of TWO minutes. I know this because I contacted the company and that's what they told me. So after downloading it, open the game and watch your clock and just play it until two or more minutes have passed. I play for 5 minutes just so I won't have to open the game again. Then go back into MSM and you should see the announcement that you've earned some diamonds. If not, click the "claim" button on the logout page of MSM and you should get them there. Then you can go back and uninstall the game if you don't want it anymore. Hope this helps.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 12, 17 8:49 AM
Hi FishyFemale,

I just wanted to pop in here and thank you for addressing SHudson13's issue. As stated by bfgIlinalta, the My Singing Monsters version available on the Big Fish Games site doesn't contain the features that are available on mobile platforms. This includes the quizzes and other in-game items. Players are encouraged to reach out to the company on where the app was downloaded from for any support assistance.

Thank you for your understanding. Feel free to reach out to any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by meneed on Nov 17, 17 5:16 PM
Every time i open up the game i cannot see my mouse not i cannot see what i'm clicking

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 17, 17 5:23 PM
Hello meneed,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that there seems to be a missing cursor when trying to play on our version. What I recommend are a few quick steps that might help and if those steps don't seem to help, I'll be sure to provide where to go for further assistance.

For this particular issue, it's possible that some quick changes or updates could address this. Please see if the following suggested steps are able to help resolve that cursor not showing up when trying to play:

If you are seeing this occur on Windows 10, the following operating system specific steps may assist:

Windows 10

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with a description of what has occurred as well as any steps you've tried to resolve the issue. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by FabFabFay on Mar 31, 18 3:01 AM
Hi
my daughter's MSM has just reset to the start - again!
She's playing on a PC (win 10) on Chrome, and this is about the fifth time it has reset to the start.

We don't log in or have any kind of username. We just click the icon and the game loads, but this morning, it had a different BBBID from earlier, and has lost all the game progress
(lost BBBID=405747HD)

I'm assuming it gets the user's ID from something stored on the computer. It seems that if the computer is turned off it loses the identity (although that does not happen on my computer, same set up). We didn't shut the computer down between last time it worked (7am) and it resetting (10am), but it might have gone to into hibernation or tried to update itself.

I contacted customer support and they just sent an auto reply saying there are no more updates for the PC version - it didn't even get as far as a human :-(

Please help, my daughter will be very disappointed when she gets back to find all her islands have got lost again. She was doing so well this time.\

very grateful for any advice,
many thanks
xx
Fay

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 9, 18 6:17 PM
Hello FabFabFay,

Thank you for your patience while waiting and welcome to the forums. I'm sorry to hear that this progress was lost. I wish we could provide further assistance for this issue. Unfortunately, our teams were not provided the tools necessary to provide assistance with a lost set of progress in our version of My Singing Monsters. While we continue to provide the game in its current state for interested players, due to the decision to no longer provide updates for this title, we are limited in what support we can provide for this specific game. For more information regarding this, please see the announcement for this game below:

If any purchases were made for this specific game, or if you'd like to see if there are further steps that can be taken, I recommend finding and responding directly to the confirmation message sent in regards to the request. This automated message can be responded to and this will reopen your request and escalate your inquiry. Our Reps will be sure to look at the information provided and see if there are further steps we are able to provide in this particular circumstance, or to help with recent purchases should they now be unavailable due to this loss of progress.

Thank you for your patience, and I'm sorry that we may be unable to fully restore that progress on that account due to the lack of tools. If there are further questions or concerns that regards the forum or our games in general, don't hesitate to let me or any of our active Moderators know. We're happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: