MAD
Kashmir
Tink
JirafaVanidosa
Belinda
Player
Starfox
Darla

Some of you have sent more times than I have indicated here and I really appreciate your gifts. I haven't gifted some of you back, but will as soon as I get the items you need - so keep your wishlists going.

Mike USA many, many thanks for the Hedgehog egg - I never thought I would get one so if you want a crafted item please put on your list and you will have it. If you need a Dragon,Manticore or Owl egg - I have those available too.

Edited on 07/19/2014 at 11:41:16 AM PST

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Re:Friend Wishlist thread Thank you

[Post New]by thistle809 on Jul 19, 14 1:23 PM
My humble and deeply heartfelt thanks to the greatest, most loyal, extremely patient and astoundingly generous group of people anywhere: My Friends! I never cease to wonder at the kindness all of you demonstrate each day.

Thanks to your unwavering support, Peter Plush Panda made his debut late yesterday. While basking in the loving attentions of his siblings (and adoptive mom, naturally) he decided to have a picnic and explore Cloud City. He returned with a gold chest! (I haven't seen one in so long that I hardly recognized it.)

Again, my sincere appreciation to a completely amazing group of utterly wonderful folks.

Player ID 207057 Thistle

[Post New]by cathiecaffey on Jul 19, 14 4:04 PM
Got a news friend and a fab gifts Thank you Mark USA! And spellcaster, its fun to help and thanks for joining to be friends.. Too thanks for helping so much, Steve, Steve O, Kalatia. PCGram, A P. Runey, Trease, ~Me, Robyn, Skiska Two, Cleocat and you all! I wished we could chat just to say 4 words "really, I do thank you!"

Caffey
Midnight Castle ID: 136696

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jul 20, 14 5:44 PM
Thanks from TiramaSue2 to:

AnessaSilver
Bigam1 (x2)
Deborah
Eileen2
EquusWizard (x3)
Gucio
Kimba (x2)
LizzieK (x3)
Mila (x2)
rlroadie2004 (x2)
Sophia (x2)
The Doctor

Thanks from Berengaria to:

Forest Fairy/Wynne
L.C.
Lone Werewolf (x2)
Marlemur
Sam
Sandham
SnowY (x2)
The Doctor
Vinnie
ZaZou

I've taken down my wish lists in both games so that I can catch up a bit on sending gifts. Except for an egg on each wish list so that the fortune wheel might take the hint

Edited on 07/20/2014 at 5:46:20 PM PST

cynalot
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by cynalot on Jul 20, 14 9:07 PM
Thank you too

1973Kelly x4
Freya
Beatka
suze x2
Nana Loona
Scarlett
ArcadiaRose
Shadow
40Monique
Freya UK
KATHALEEN
Trixie Belle

As always, I just wanted to let all of you that have gifted me but have not received a gift back from me yet, I will get to you I have a list and I gift in the order the gift's where given. However I've had to skip a few of you because I don't have anything your asking for, sorry. I'll gift you as soon as I can.

-JenniAB

Lioula
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by Lioula on Jul 21, 14 2:20 AM
Goodmorning friends !!

L*I*A wants to send a and a hug to "Kashmir USA" for the "Lotus" flower !!

chris_2_4
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by chris_2_4 on Jul 21, 14 1:17 PM
My sweet friend who had previously been just PLAYER, who has been so nice from day one, has finally got a real name - so I want to especially today thank MONET: you are dear and sweet

(hee hee - just thought I should say "Monet makes my world go around"... hey, you: don't groan so loud! I thought it was a good one

Edited on 07/21/2014 at 1:18:16 PM PST

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Jul 21, 14 7:32 PM
Trixie Belle soon to be Trixie Belle AU thanks

Zara
Shilo
Addi
Anessa Silver

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jul 21, 14 7:45 PM
A special thanks from Berengaria USA to Mike USA for the Hedgehog Egg.

It was the only thing on my wish list, and put there to try and influence the wheel into giving me a change to win, and to indicate that I was still playing the game while trying to catch up with gifting.

When Just John started flashing, I thought it was somebody looking for a new friend. I couldn't believe it when I saw it was a gift. Thank you so much!

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Jul 21, 14 8:32 PM
It's time to thank again my wonderful generous friends:

A Zen Wolfen
Aah Me
Athena
Betty
Copperbronz
Deborah
Eileen/Eileen2
Jen
jleigh
Judy
Julie6 (if you're still playing)
Karina/Karina2
Mii
Parell
RM2008
RosieBVT
Silverjacket
SloJim

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on Jul 22, 14 12:56 PM
I want to thank etta for the Hippo egg,

It was quit a heavy transport, but we've made it, finaly.

Thanks dear, your Friend,

Duncan

[Post New]by beverlyrankin on Jul 22, 14 2:51 PM
Hi everyone my name is Jackson (Eagle Eye) and my grandma set this up for us to play together. She said I could post because I have a very special person to thank today someone who traded an egg with us then turned around and gave me another egg just because! I couldn't believe it OMG! So RCHANCE (PAYTON) thank you thank you!!!!! Please let me make something for you to thank you grandma says ask big ok? We don't get very many gifts so this was so amazing. Grandma says I can only have 10 friends that way we can give to our friends more often. She only lets me put the eggs on my wish list if we are trading but I told her let's put two and see which one she wants to trade and look what happened! If your a grandma to Payton your grandson is lucky lucky. All you grandma and grandpa's are great and thanks for playing with a 10 year old GO SENIORS! (grandma's laughing).

Jackson USA (Eagle Eye)

SweetNellyBly
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by SweetNellyBly on Jul 22, 14 7:18 PM
I'm sending out a big thank you to two of my friends for their extraordinary gift today;
Mark and Patz/ENG. You've gifted in a very timely and generous manner all along but todays gift helped me over a rough spot.

Playing on iOS as Nell

A big thank you to Bill as well, you are new to my friend list but you've been generous and consistent.

Edited on 07/22/2014 at 11:03:12 PM PST

[Post New]by RCHANCES on Jul 23, 14 9:38 AM
beverlyrankin wrote:Hi everyone my name is Jackson (Eagle Eye) and my grandma set this up for us to play together. She said I could post because I have a very special person to thank today someone who traded an egg with us then turned around and gave me another egg just because! I couldn't believe it OMG! So RCHANCE (PAYTON) thank you thank you!!!!! Please let me make something for you to thank you grandma says ask big ok? We don't get very many gifts so this was so amazing. Grandma says I can only have 10 friends that way we can give to our friends more often. She only lets me put the eggs on my wish list if we are trading but I told her let's put two and see which one she wants to trade and look what happened! If your a grandma to Payton your grandson is lucky lucky. All you grandma and grandpa's are great and thanks for playing with a 10 year old GO SENIORS! (grandma's laughing).

Jackson USA (Eagle Eye)

HI JACKSON, IT MAKES ME HAPPY THAT YOU APPRECIATE THE GIFT. WOULD BE PROUD TO BE YOUR FRIEND. PAYTON'S GRAMMY

cynalot
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by cynalot on Jul 23, 14 8:28 PM
Thank you to

40Monique x2
Freya UK
anthi
Lil
Snoozle
suze
Mrs. Puzzler
KATHALEEN
Tiki
Kitten Sam AU

As always, I just wanted to let all of you that have gifted me but have not received a gift back from me yet, I will get to you I have a list and I gift in the order the gift's where given. However I've had to skip a few of you because I don't have anything your asking for, sorry. I'll gift you as soon as I can.

-JenniAB

[Post New]by ReenaMcGuire on Jul 24, 14 4:06 AM
To my friends in the castle: a big hug and a heartfelt thank you, I owe you a lot.

A special thank to the following friends:

Anessa Silver
Alex Gordon (2x - and you know what for!!)
Cindy
DB (3x)
Freya (2x)
gernespieler (3x - you really are the best)
Josie
Keely (2x)
Maralyn (2x)
MarSeaNNC (4x)
Niamh
Obarax (3x - and a special hug for the Celestial Hunter, what a lovely surprise!)
PEPEK
player k
Sophia (3x - special greetings to my namesake )
SweetNel (3x)
Sweety Puss (5x - we are a great team, aren't we?)
The Doctor
TiramaSue2 (4x)

I wish all of you the very best - you always make me happy and I appreciate your help immensely.

Stay safe and happy gaming

Sophia

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jul 24, 14 9:41 AM
Thanks from TiramaSue2 to:

Bigam1
Copperbronz
Deborah
Eileen2
EquusWizard
Fiona
Freya
Gucio
Kimba
Mila
Monty the Cat
Obarax (x2)
Pookie
Purple (x2)
Purple
Shilo
Sophia (x2)
Valli

Berengaria thanks:

GK1999
JKim
Marlemur (x2)
SnowY
ssb
Vinnie
ZaZou (x2)

kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on Jul 24, 14 7:07 PM
To:
HaleyMC
Genie723
Viv
BondiGirl
Janna
Lies
Lies_Again
KittenSamAU
Hatty
Hannah

Thank you all so much for your generous kindness. Looking at our wishlists, it's pretty certain that we all need the same things, so thanks again for sharing. I will do the same. I'm in the new content now, and think it's going to be difficult for us to help out. This is another addicted player so sometime down the line I'll be sending you stuff. Happy hunting!

Katiek

Edited on 07/24/2014 at 7:07:31 PM PST

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on Jul 25, 14 12:11 AM
I would like to thank:

Aaron (Canada) for the Squirrel Egg.

gernespieler for the Mechanical Heart.

Thank you both for building up my inventory.

Braindead

[Post New]by Narcissa_1 on Jul 25, 14 6:07 AM
Hi
I would like to especially thank 5 of my friends who have always come through and definitely helped me complete a bunch of my quests

Thank you

Sambula
Queeny NL
Gemma UK
Mark
Lori

Thanks again
Narcissa

Edited on 07/25/2014 at 6:08:36 AM PST

Go to: