Post MESSAGES TO YOUR NEIGHBORS Here

Ellei4997
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

Re:Post MESSAGES TO YOUR NEIGHBORS Here

[Post New]by Ellei4997 on Jan 31, 17 6:49 AM
To all my wonderful neighbors, I seem to always be in need of Thorium Ores these days, if you happen to think of it when you are gifting. Thank You so much !!

aurendel01
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by aurendel01 on Jan 31, 17 11:36 AM
Thanks to my neighbor who topped off my bazaar dragon! Now off to a shopping spree :-)

marliza
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
407 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Feb 1, 17 5:38 AM
What the heck? Game won't load this morning. I'll keep trying.

clm5457
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,435 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Feb 1, 17 6:01 AM
Game will load but cannot search a room. What the heck. I can play other BF games with no problem.

Clashfan78
Clownfish
Clownfish
695 Posts

[Post New]by Clashfan78 on Feb 1, 17 7:19 AM
My game will not load either. I get a broken looking pop up screen that I cannot click past. At least this time it's not just me that can't sign in.

clm5457
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,435 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Feb 1, 17 8:15 AM
Clashfan78 wrote:My game will not load either. I get a broken looking pop up screen that I cannot click past. At least this time it's not just me that can't sign in.

Report it Clash. I did in tech. support and an email.

clm5457
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,435 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Feb 1, 17 8:17 AM
I want to thank all my awesome neighbors who posted here and in game messages. You guys are the best. It's been a great 3 yrs.

marliza
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
407 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Feb 1, 17 8:38 AM
I got into the game. Who, of my neighbors, needs some autumn keys? - before I go ahead and gift everyone ...

clm5457
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,435 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Feb 2, 17 4:16 AM
Thank you all so much but I don't need anymore Autumn Keys. I have plenty. Please give them to your lower neighbors.

Energyworker
Minnow
Minnow
242 Posts

[Post New]by Energyworker on Feb 2, 17 10:53 AM
My game would not load yesterday. It did work for a few minutes this morning whereby I managed to send gifts and change my WL. When I tried to go another room it did the swirly thing. I have tried to load it several times today and it is stuck at either 5, 8, 35 or 89%. Will keep trying.

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Feb 2, 17 11:31 AM
Thank you to anyone who helped feed my dragon to get into the Mirror Study. It finished so quickly I only saw that Kouinata had helped.

It is a lovely room but with it being open only 2 hours it was a real push to get it finished... I did do it using lots and lots of hammers and puzzle solvers and finished with 3 minutes to spare... talk about cutting it fine!

Anyway, thanks everyone.. another to cross of the list

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Feb 2, 17 12:45 PM
rumbie, mind if I ask i the time stoppers work in the expedition rooms? I have saved up all of mine as I have no idea how they work.

Do any of my neighbours have special requests? For those who are blank, you are getting a random gift, but, I will be happy to make specific changes if you are also a regular gifter, or happily change what you need according to your game play. Mail me in game and I will add it to my reminders.

I like thorium ore and flint as I visit neighbours and never have enough to even get halfway through the 100.

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Feb 2, 17 3:02 PM
Hiya Kitty Sorry I didn't reply earlier... we went out ... to the pub ... for a pub quiz Unfortunately we came second, losing by 1/2 a point and it was all my fault The answer to one of the questions was Lady Chatterley's Lover and for some unknown reason I wrote down Lady Chatterley's Novice! What on earth was I thinking I can only think that it was caused by a lack of vodka in my cola

Anyway, apologies done and back on subject ... The Nautilus Pallium stops the clock in all searchable rooms for 24 hours. It has no effect on the comps, duels, labyrinths or runes. They all behave as normal. I like using them when I'm bored of doing the same room over and over again... anyone remember the snowdrops in the gazebo? ... it means I can click away and even read a book while clicking away and not be penalised

Hope this makes sense Sweetie

doubtmary
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by doubtmary on Feb 4, 17 1:19 AM
Dear neighbors and friends,
I try to get into the game since three days, unfortunately it doesn't load more than
34 %.
I'm sorry,I couldn't gift.and help your dragons

Hope to see you soon again.!

Energyworker
Minnow
Minnow
242 Posts

[Post New]by Energyworker on Feb 4, 17 7:10 AM
Hi Neighbours,
My game won't load, today it is stuck at 89%,an % improvement over the last couple of days. Everything else on my computer works including other BF games that use the internet. When I have a bit more time I will figure out how to do a Dr. Felix report.

marliza
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
407 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Feb 4, 17 7:39 AM
Thanks!, kind neighbors - for seeing me off to the cowboys and Indians country.! =)

doubtmary
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by doubtmary on Feb 4, 17 10:02 AM
Well, dearest neighbors, I can't help, seems I will fall asleep.
Loading stucks now at 2 %.

Everything works fine, except loading RoM.

Energyworker
Minnow
Minnow
242 Posts

[Post New]by Energyworker on Feb 4, 17 1:13 PM
I've managed to get in, don't know how, so time will tell, I have gifted everyone. Thank you neighbours for not dropping me.

clm5457
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,435 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Feb 4, 17 3:20 PM
Energyworker wrote:I've managed to get in, don't know how, so time will tell, I have gifted everyone. Thank you neighbours for not dropping me.

I would never drop you energy. Your a great neighbor. Things happen, as we all know.

Edited on 02/04/2017 at 3:20:28 PM PST

aurendel01
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by aurendel01 on Feb 5, 17 11:43 AM
Thanks to whomever finished feeding my saloon dragon! Drinks are on me!

Go to: