Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets (PC) here.

[Post New]by KWinNYC on Apr 4, 17 9:08 PM
I had to get a new PC this week- and was up to level 61 in my Sunken Secrets game (aka Light Frog). I installed the new system today- is my entire game lost now? I reinstalled it, but am back at the beginning. Is there anything I can do to recover it?

Rosis123
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Rosis123 on Apr 5, 17 8:26 AM
KWinNYC wrote:I had to get a new PC this week- and was up to level 61 in my Sunken Secrets game (aka Light Frog). I installed the new system today- is my entire game lost now? I reinstalled it, but am back at the beginning. Is there anything I can do to recover it?

Ich verstehe das alles nicht, mein PC wahr 3x kaputt und ich
konnte es jedes mall im Spiel da anfangen wo ich vorher
war.

Gruss

I do not understand all this, my PC is true 3x broken and me
There could be any mall in the game where I started before
Was.

Greeting

mdpetdoc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
489 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Apr 5, 17 8:37 AM
KWinNYC wrote:I had to get a new PC this week- and was up to level 61 in my Sunken Secrets game (aka Light Frog). I installed the new system today- is my entire game lost now? I reinstalled it, but am back at the beginning. Is there anything I can do to recover it?

You need to contact customer support with your old game ID. They can help connect your old game to your new PC.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 5, 17 2:48 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that some people are seeing some issues in the game! I wanted to stop in here with assistance.

Valdy, it sounds like you're seeing an error when you try to visit a friend's market, and the Moderation Team definitely understands wanting to look into this. Our help articles may be able to help address this, and I went ahead and included a couple with info that can often be useful in this type of situation:

Access Violation
Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the problem continues I then recommend contacting our Sunken Secrets Support Team with your player ID and a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always willing to assist, and have access to the tools needed to look into the situation further. Some info on locating the player ID can be found on that Support Team page, if needed.

KWinNYC, it sounds like you have a new computer and would like to work on getting your game restored. In this situation, the Forum Moderation Team recommends contacting the Sunken Secrets Support Team with your player ID, as mdpetdoc mentioned. One of our Reps will certainly be happy to help.

Rosis123, I'm sorry to hear that happened! I don't speak German, and so I've gone ahead and responded in English. However I've included a translation below, and you have my apologies for any errors in grammar or spelling.

Similar looking situations may have different resolutions that are needed. Because of this, the steps our Support Team can provide for lost progress may vary. However they definitely want people to be enjoying the game, and they have access to the resources needed to investigate technical issues in order to provide the best possible assistance.

If you ever experience a loss of progress in the future please feel free to reach out to that Sunken Secrets Support Team, and they'll be happy to assist.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 5, 17 2:48 PM
Rosis123, es tut mir leid zu hören, dass das passiert ist! Ich spreche kein Deutsch, und so bin ich weiter gegangen und habe auf Englisch geantwortet. Allerdings habe ich eine Übersetzung unten enthalten, und Sie haben meine Entschuldigung für irgendwelche Fehler in der Grammatik oder Rechtschreibung.

Ähnliche aussehende Situationen können unterschiedliche Auflösungen haben, die benötigt werden. Aus diesem Grund können die Schritte, die unser Support-Team für verlorenen Fortschritt bieten kann, variieren. Allerdings wollen sie definitiv, dass die Leute das Spiel genießen, und sie haben Zugang zu den notwendigen Ressourcen, um technische Probleme zu untersuchen, um die bestmögliche Unterstützung zu bieten.

Wenn Sie jemals einen Verlust des Fortschritts in der Zukunft erleben, fühlen Sie sich frei, zu erreichen, dass Sunken Secrets Support Team, und sie werden gerne helfen.

Thank you all for your patience. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

Edited on 04/05/2017 at 2:49:20 PM PST

Rosis123
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Rosis123 on Apr 6, 17 1:38 AM
bfgPanthalassa ,

danke für die Übersetzung, habe alles verstanden.

Gruss

mikkkepus
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by mikkkepus on Apr 9, 17 12:10 PM
Is there a new glitch? I just got kicked out when I tried to picked up import from Panda.

Rosis123
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Rosis123 on Apr 9, 17 11:48 PM
mikkkepus wrote:Is there a new glitch? I just got kicked out when I tried to picked up import from Panda.

Start the game again from the beginning, I do so and it klapt.

bfgIlinalta
1,828 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 10, 17 10:31 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for reporting any issues being found in the PC version of Sunken Secrets here. I'd like to provide some assistance for players who are seeing trouble as well as how to reach our Sunken Secrets Support Team for further assistance. Thank you to everyone who swam by to assist with supporting others here, we definitely appreciate players helping one another out when they need it.

mikkkepus, I'm sorry to hear that the game crashed when retrieving materials from Peter Panda. That shouldn't be happening and what I recommend trying is running the game with additional permissions which may stop that from occurring again. If you'd like to try those steps, the following page contains a guide on how:

Run Game as Administrator

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Sunken Secrets Support Team with your in-game ID. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Just in case it is helpful, the following article discusses what an in-game ID is for Sunken Secrets and where to retrieve it:

What is my in-game ID?

Thank you all for your patience and time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
3,907 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Apr 10, 17 9:12 PM
I've found a problem related to today's sale of two balloons for 25 pearls instead of 150. I had two balloons before this and had them both out on my island. I bought the two today and put them in storage, then later brought them out one at a time. Now the shop is telling me I have 5 balloons and am maxed out, even though I never bought the 5th one and I'm only showing 4. I'm playing on PC, Win 8.1 64-bit.

bfgBellerophon
7,785 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 11, 17 10:07 AM
Hi rosiebvt,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble with the balloon count in your game. Please ensure that the balloon that is to the left of the Carpenter's Cove is decursed. I'm sorry for the confusion that this balloon is generally included in the balloon count in the game. If you find that this balloon is decursed and you are still missing the fifth balloon, please reach out to our Sunken Secrets Support Team with a screenshot of the tab containing the balloon count and your player ID. Just in case it's needed, I'll include Big Fish Games Help pages below on how to obtain this information:

Taking A Screenshot
What is my in-game ID?

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
3,907 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Apr 12, 17 4:41 PM
Thanks. I just hadn't gotten to the point of repairing the damaged balloon yet, so that was the confusion. All set now.

bfgBellerophon
7,785 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 14, 17 7:18 AM
Hi rosiebvt,

Thank you for updating us on the status of this issue. I'm glad that I was able to help provide some clarification. Please don't hesitate to post your questions in the forums or PM any of the Active Moderators. We are always willing to help in any way that we can.

Happy gaming!

bfgBellerophon

Rosis123
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Rosis123 on Apr 19, 17 5:21 AM
Hallo,

eins verstehe ich immer noch nicht, jeden Tag ist bei mir komplette Zusammenbruch
von Spiel nur das ich dann gleich neu starte und es geht wieder alles normal.
es gibt noch so fiele Fehler was denn Spiel angeht zum Beispiel es wird
angezeigt das ein Spieler etwas verkaufen will und wenn ich auf dem 
Insel komme es gibt es nichts, und es wird Sachen die ein Spieler schon
verkauft hat angezeigt und das 3x das er verkaufen will.
Ich habe es gehofft das wenigstens die Grund Fehler behoben sind
aber leider die sind da seit Monate.

Gruss

Hello,

One thing I still do not understand, every day is with me complete collapse
From game only I then re-start immediately and it goes back to normal.
There are still so many errors for the game, for example
Displayed a player wants to sell something and when I'm on the
Island come there is nothing, and it will matter the one player already
Has sold and the 3x he wants to sell.
I have hoped that at least the basic errors are fixed
But unfortunately they have been there for months.

Greeting
Übersetzung mit Google

[Post New]by Jacks5 on Apr 20, 17 4:52 AM
I play on an ipad2. LOVE THIS GAME. Have a Marketplace issue. Follower who bought items won't go away. When I click on picture to collect money and free up that space for more sales it just takes me back to my marketplace. Rght now the same person is taking up 3 sales spots. Also, crashing issue has gotten much worse.
Thanks for help.

mdpetdoc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
489 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Apr 20, 17 5:04 AM
Jacks5 wrote:I play on an ipad2. LOVE THIS GAME. Have a Marketplace issue. Follower who bought items won't go away. When I click on picture to collect money and free up that space for more sales it just takes me back to my marketplace. Rght now the same person is taking up 3 sales spots. Also, crashing issue has gotten much worse.
Thanks for help.

Hi Jacks5 and Welcome to the Forum,

You should repost this under the thread for mobile. This is for PC. When this happens in PC, I place an apple or carrot in the basket and wait for the bots to clear the baskets. Once they do the basket will work properly again. Unfortunately you will lose the money for the original sales. This may have happened because one of your games (seller or buyer) crashed close to the time of sale.

Edited on 04/20/2017 at 5:04:43 AM PST

pooky43
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by pooky43 on Apr 20, 17 9:50 AM
I have 2 issues actually one is when I open the game the game manager sometimes stays open while trying to open game I have to wait to minimize it and the other is sometimes the game would get stuck and I have to refresh it to start the game again

[Post New]by liliananov on Apr 20, 17 9:54 AM
ID: LTEAAAAA hra je op?t zamrzlá. Už jsem z toho naštvaná. Návod nepomohl. Liliana

[Post New]by twtsie on Apr 20, 17 11:39 AM
Despite having upgraded my buildings, my magic total seems to be stuck on 8993 and won't go past the 9000 that I need in order to remove a curse. I've wasted about 10 red runes on this now and it's getting extremely frustrating. Is there a technical problem? Using PC Windows 10

bfgIlinalta
1,828 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 20, 17 4:11 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to report your experiences with Sunken Secrets here. It looks like there is a variety of issues being reported, and I'd like to try to provide some assistance as best I can as well as provide steps for contacting our Sunken Secrets Support Team should more assistance be necessary.

Jacks5, welcome to the forums! Thanks for also reporting this issue under the appropriate thread located below. Thank you mdpetdoc for swimming by with that guidance and welcoming message. A moderator will be certain to reply to that report soon, here's a link to that thread just in case it is helpful:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets(Mobile) here

twtsie, it sounds like there is some trouble finding some of the places that need to be restored to increase that maximum magic cap above 9000 magic. What I recommend is searching for broken light poles, walls with stones or curses still attached to it, small portions of a wall that haven't yet been restored, and other places where a small repair with magic could increase the maximum magic limit by a little bit. There may be several places that are difficult to find due to other buildings or placed items partially covering them, so be sure to check the walls thoroughly and for any possibly broken light poles. If you are still having trouble finding those places, feel free to get in touch with our Sunken Secrets Support Team using the steps provided later. Our Reps are happy to help out.

pooky43, I'm sorry to hear that the game seems to be freezing, crashing, or otherwise not playing as expected. What I recommend is seeing if the following set of steps is able to assist with what appears to be a crash or freeze while playing:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If that doesn't seem to help, be sure to contact our Sunken Secrets Support Team with your in-game User ID if possible. Just in case it is helpful, the following page contains steps for obtaining that ID:

What is my in-game ID?

Message continues...

Edited on 04/20/2017 at 4:12:40 PM PST

Go to: