sex toy as object of hidden search

[Post New]by smileyleeann on Apr 22, 10 6:42 PM
My boyfriend downloaded several games, as I have recently discovered hidden object games. He downloaded this one.

Second or third task, game asked me to find a muzzle.

It is a sex toy muzzle.

This game is aimed at pre-teen girls and I am so offended. I was checking it out, just to be polite, as I am not interested in fashion, but if I had purchased this game for my daughter, or allowed my daughter to play it, I would not want to explain what a muzzle is for, or why a woman would wear it.

I would suggest the removal of this game, as Big Fish has been family friendly, other than occult themes.

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

Re:sex toy as object of hidden search

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Apr 22, 10 7:18 PM
Not to doubt you ... but I'm having trouble getting my head around this one. Going to download the game and look for myself, will report back. Never noticed this game before and since I do like fashion it won't be a hardship lol.

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Apr 22, 10 7:45 PM
Lol well I'm back ... dunno, it was awfully small, looked as much like a mask as it did anything else, although ...

Maybe you should write to BFG or the developer and ask them to explain exactly what it is.

Pepper010
Stingray
Stingray
4,958 Posts

[Post New]by Pepper010 on Apr 23, 10 4:19 AM
I haven't gotten around to this game yet, but--I doubt I would recognize a "sex toy muzzle."

Pertigal
Shark
Shark
10,757 Posts

[Post New]by Pertigal on Apr 23, 10 5:52 AM
I can think of a few people I'd like to muzzle but I wouldn't be having sex with any of them, lol.

windrose53
Flounder
Flounder
2,385 Posts

[Post New]by windrose53 on Apr 23, 10 9:52 AM
Yeah I'm with you pepper. I would never recognize a "sex toy muzzle".

LOL - So smileyleeann, have alot of experience with that sort of thing? (just asking, I wonder what else I've missed in these games ).

owlgirl61
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by owlgirl61 on May 27, 11 12:29 AM
Just played this out of curiosity. The muzzle is the type used on Hannibal Lecter in the Silence of the Lambs film - and I am sure that is how most people would see it...

melissasignal
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by melissasignal on May 27, 11 6:06 AM
Gotta go with everyone else here; I wouldn't know a "sex-toy" muzzle from a dog muzzle and I'm thinking most children aren't even familiar with the doggy kind much less a fetish one.

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,710 Posts

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on May 27, 11 6:07 AM
If allowed on here, can some one please tell me either a) what a sex toy muzzle is & what it is used for and ' or be, how it differs from a muzzle you put on your dog?

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,347 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on May 27, 11 8:27 AM
owlgirl61 wrote:Just played this out of curiosity. The muzzle is the type used on Hannibal Lecter in the Silence of the Lambs film - and I am sure that is how most people would see it...

Count me in with most people. That's exactly what it looked like to me.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,656 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 27, 11 8:51 AM
I'm sure that's a Hannibal Lecter mask. For a sex-toy one, the only one I can think of to compare is in one of the Lady Heather episodes in CSI: Las Vegas.

Interesting topic!

Go to: