candycreme
Clownfish
Clownfish
542 Posts

I am glad it is over!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by candycreme on Apr 22, 10 7:52 PM
I am sorry to say i really hated this game ,I finally finished it ,since i don't like to just leave .I am sorry i wasted a credit .It does not tell you what to do, and since there are not instructions you have to keep clicking the pointer which keeps dissapearing ,the hints take forever to fill -up .It was very dissapointing.

DaniForbes
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

I am glad it is over!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by DaniForbes on Jan 11, 11 5:16 PM
candycreme wrote:I am sorry to say i really hated this game ,I finally finished it ,since i don't like to just leave .I am sorry i wasted a credit .It does not tell you what to do, and since there are not instructions you have to keep clicking the pointer which keeps dissapearing ,the hints take forever to fill -up .It was very dissapointing.

I just finished but did NOT waste a credit on it. Whew!!..am I glad?!?! LOL I'm right there with you...and it showed such promise...kinda.

Re:I am glad it is over!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by girldrummer on Dec 3, 11 5:24 PM
I'm stuck at the easil I have a paint brush key and something else I can't get through it can u help me what am I missing

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
651 Posts

Re:I am glad it is over!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by auds7466 on Mar 6, 12 1:58 PM
u took the words right out of my mouth. i am not at all fond of this series. the music was irriating and so were the sound effects. altho the game was challenging and colourful. would have also like if u could skip the cut scenes.

Go to: