small screen

[Post New]by ozma1958 on Apr 22, 10 8:31 PM
has anyone else have the problem about the screen being small? I clicked on options and the full screen is already checked but mine is still small. would hate to have to uninstall, any help appreciated.

small screen

[Post New]by katewille on Apr 27, 10 10:54 AM
ozma1958 wrote:has anyone else have the problem about the screen being small? I clicked on options and the full screen is already checked but mine is still small. would hate to have to uninstall, any help appreciated.

I am having this problem as well, it is quite annoying. Any help would be nice!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:small screen

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Apr 27, 10 1:42 PM
Ooh, I remember having that problem before, but I fixed it... and stupidly I can't remember how I fixed it. It had something to do with the screen resolution.

small screen

[Post New]by laffarsmith on Apr 28, 10 7:23 AM
ozma1958 wrote:has anyone else have the problem about the screen being small? I clicked on options and the full screen is already checked but mine is still small. would hate to have to uninstall, any help appreciated.

I found that if I had the small screen then my pointer wasn't clicking in the right spot. I shifted it back to large screen.

I tried resizing by dragging the edge wider but that made it worse.

gothiclexi
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by gothiclexi on Apr 28, 10 3:51 PM
you have to go to the file where you saved it and click options from the right-click button and then change the size. i had the same problem and after dealing with the bigfish people for nearly 3 weeks I finally figured it out without there help

FireNinetails
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by FireNinetails on Oct 14, 11 4:42 PM
You have to press f12 until the screen is big... if it doesn't work, don't blame me. It worked with me!

Go to: