Love_rnr
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

Bypassing any subject w/update or bored

[Post New]by Love_rnr on Jun 21, 17 12:49 PM
[Removed by Moderator] I'm surprised anyone even bothers to respond.

Edited on 06/21/2017 at 1:06:53 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Bypassing any subject w/update or bored

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jun 21, 17 1:31 PM
Hello Everyone,

The Forum Moderation team absolutely understands feeling frustrated or upset about current discussions in our forums, and I just wanted to swim by real fast to discuss what can be done when there appears to be trouble in the forums or if there is a concern about the topics or conversations being discussed in our forums.

When there is a concern about a post or the forums in general, the best thing to do is to report it directly to a moderator. Moderators are here to listen and help out as best we can, as well as provide moderation of these forums to maintain a comfortable, helpful, and conversation oriented environment. Posting or replying to threads that may breach the rules only exacerbates the issue and provides more exposure for that topic or post, and we recommend instead contacting one of our active Moderators directly. We are happy to look into reports and will take appropriate actions as necessary or support where it is needed.

I also needed to swim by to remind all of our players to be aware of and abide by our Forum Rules, specifically:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

We request players abide by the above rule to help maintain the comfortable and helpful environment the forums are meant to be for players of all ages and backgrounds. Thank you for following this going forward to help with that.

Since this seems to be discussing something besides Midnight Castle, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Players are encouraged to report their concerns directly to a active Moderators when they are forum related and not game related. This helps keeps our forums on topic and accessible to players who are using it for our games and game play.

Thank you for your time, and don't hesitate to PM me or any of our moderators should there be further questions as well. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: