Level 34 multiclick

[Post New]by gordita70 on Jun 21, 17 1:47 PM
I am not able to see how to get more bones for the dog to search the ruins. I can't build a food supply shop and there are not enough bones to pick on that level. Help please?

Thank you

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:Level 34 multiclick

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Jun 21, 17 7:05 PM
Look through the forum. There are 2 other threads on level 34 with solutions.

julesy

plat1098
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by plat1098 on Jun 24, 17 7:28 PM
Woo-hoo, split playing field. There are all the bones you need in the boneyard and scattered around the mess you have to slog thru. Look sharp because some of the bones are hidden in the greenery and blending in with the ruins. Other tips: run lumber bonus immediately after building lumberyard, destroy house when all boulders have been cleared in order to get that wood for the sinkhole. What hung me up was the last bone pile in the yard--had to upgrade the gas station at the last minute to get that needed 20. First time thru: 4:14, let's see if I can beat it next time around. Adding: yep, second time: 4:08. Anyone get better time?

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Jun 25, 17 8:15 AM
You beat me. I got 4:15 in multiclick mode and 4:29 in normal mode.

julesy

[Post New]by nscottderr on Jul 21, 17 7:31 PM
But...the first snake won't go away. Dog goes to it, with enough bones, and it just stays there and the dog goes away. At the end of the level, that snake is still there, there aren't anymore bones and I can't advance to next level. Help.

[Post New]by stckdg on Oct 7, 17 1:32 AM
I am having the same problem of that one snake not going away and not enough bones either.

I have gathered all the bones, and can't find any more.

Help, can't advance.

Tip ... I built two sawmills and ran the wood extra after the second one was built, upgraded food and petrol with heaps of time if only there was enough bones.

Go to: