can not get this game to open. How do I correct?

[Post New]by skivvywaver on Jun 22, 17 10:31 AM
How do I get this game to open so I can play it?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:can not get this game to open. How do I correct?

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jun 22, 17 11:08 AM
Hello skivvywaver,

Before I start, welcome to the forums! I think it's a great question to ask why some of our players are unable to download or play this game on June 22, 2017, and I would be happy to clarify why this game may be unavailable currently for some of our players.

On June 22, 2017, Mystery Trackers: Memories of Shadowfield Collector's Edition was released as our site's Tomorrow's Game Today feature for our Big Fish Game Club members. One of the benefits of the Big Fish Game Club is the ability to purchase Tomorrow's Game Today, where the newest release of a game is provided to our Game Club members a day before everyone else can access it. If a player is not a Big Fish Game Club member, then they will be unable to purchase or download the trial of the game that is provided as Tomorrow's Game Today. For more information on that optional Big Fish Game Club membership, please review our help page on it below:

Big Fish Game Club

If a player would prefer not to join the Big Fish Game Club, this particular game will be released for everyone to purchase and enjoy tomorrow on June 23, 2017.

I hope this was able to clarify why the game may not be available to download or be accessed. If you are a Big Fish Game Club member and are unable to access the game featured as Tomorrow's Game Today, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with the game title of the game that was unable to be accessed as well as a screenshot of the page showing that it isn't available. Our Reps will be happy to investigate what might be occurring.

Just in case it's helpful, the following page contains steps on snapping a screenshot:

Taking a Screenshot

Thank you for your time, and I hope this was able to help out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me directly or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

Re:can not get this game to open. How do I correct?

[Post New]by sazoria on Jun 22, 17 3:01 PM
I'm posting this pre-emptively as so many people seem to have issues with Windows 10.
Also @skivvywaver, if you do have game club and have downloaded the game, but can't open it, then maybe give this a go.

For people having issues opening the game with Windows 10-
I don't know if this will work or not. I know it works when people download a game and it wont open because of windows 10 ( which doesn't work well with many BF games), don't know whether it will work for error codes, but it is worth a try.

For anyone having trouble opening game and using Windows 10, maybe give this a go. It's worth a try.

gail854 wrote:
I found this by accident on The Forgotten Fairytales forum but it worked for me. Change your screen resolution to something smaller, like 1680x1050, open the game and close it. Change the resolution back to original and open the game again. It worked for me on both games as neither would open but do now. Hope it helps.

Go to: