keep getting error with the newer games of this series since getting windows 10

[Post New]by butch001 on Jun 22, 17 12:47 PM
Ever since I got the Windows 10 I cannot play the newer Redemption Cemetary games...I get the following code...
Error: Access violation at 0x030E0D50(tried to read from 0xFFFFFFFF), program terminated...
I have purchased all of the games in this series & the last 4 or 5 I get this same message...And paying 13.99 for collectors editions & not getting to play them does not make me happy..I love this series & I would like to play it & continue to purchase them..Can anyone please tell me how to fix this issue? I have sent in this same issue before...Thank you so much for any help you can give me so that I can continue to play & purchase this game

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:keep getting error with the newer games of this series since getting windows 10

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jun 22, 17 1:14 PM
Hello butch001,

Before I start, welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that this game, Redemption Cemetery: At Death's Door Collector's Edition, and other Redemption Cemetery games are providing an Access Violation error when trying to play them. We definitely want our players to be able to enjoy their purchased games and I want to provide some suggested steps as well as how to contact our Support Team should more assistance prove to be necessary.

Usually, when multiple games are presenting an Access Violation error message when trying to play them, there may be some steps that can be taken to resolve it quickly. The following page contains steps that have helped players in the past when they've encountered an Access Violation error:

Access Violation

It's possible that after following or trying those steps that there is still trouble playing the game, in this case, more assistance may be necessary. Should more assistance be necessary, don't hesitate to write to our Technical Support Team with the titles of the games you're seeing trouble with. Also, it may help since there were multiple games seeing this issue to also provide a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report to assist with the investigation into what is happening. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as possible to assist.

Thank you for your time, and since this is discussing a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. I want to request that future technical issue discussion be provided to the designated thread for the game the issue is seen in, and for this game specifically, that thread is below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: At Death's Door Collector's Edition here.

Putting technical issues in the designated thread helps both the teams behind the game and moderators note the impact of player reported issues. It also helps both more quickly assist with those issues. Thanks for helping us maintain the accessibility of the forums!

Thank you as well for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM any moderator. We're happy to help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: