hobo11
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

General Store

[Post New]by hobo11 on Jun 23, 17 5:23 PM
Having trouble after the General Store went up. Just able to move around the town and nothing happens. If I am suppose to find a chest ( that someone mentioned )I have not been able to do so and the only way out of the game is to Alt Delete. Must be missing something also started the game over but still get to the same place and can't do anything else. No button shows up anywhere to play or show menu or anything.

rgogescu
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

General Store

[Post New]by rgogescu on Jun 24, 17 1:02 PM
hobo11 wrote:Having trouble after the General Store went up. Just able to move around the town and nothing happens. If I am suppose to find a chest ( that someone mentioned )I have not been able to do so and the only way out of the game is to Alt Delete. Must be missing something also started the game over but still get to the same place and can't do anything else. No button shows up anywhere to play or show menu or anything.

Hello hobo11,

After building the general store a Play button will appear on the right bottom section of the screen.
Press on it and a Chapter Select pop up will appear.

hobo11
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:General Store

[Post New]by hobo11 on Jun 24, 17 2:36 PM
There is no Play button appearing on the bottom right side or anywhere. I even went back and changed my options and removed full screen thinking it just may not be showing.

hobo11
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:General Store

[Post New]by hobo11 on Jun 26, 17 10:02 AM
Sorry my fault I have Windows Vista and it won't play. So bought it for my Apple lap top and works fine it is a GREAT fun game!

Go to: