daily challenges not updating

[Post New]by deltadiaz on Jun 23, 17 8:51 PM
another person had this comment and the post is locked so I could not add to it. I have this game on 2 kindle fires(for a long time) and daily challenge will not progress past June 11. On one of the kindles I have completed every challenge and even still will not proceed or update. As you instructed the other person to notify someone here with the account number. I followed direction to do that. On both kindles there is NOT a tab that says account after pressing the legal tab. There is also no way to sign in to fairway under Big Fish as there is no place in upper right hand corner when opening app to put email and password, I tried to send you guys messages about this but cannot send anything at all to you without an account id and I have no way on my kindles to find it. I also checked under my log in here under Big Fish on my desk top and can find and account or id number assigned to me anywhere. Please help

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:daily challenges not updating

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 27, 17 11:59 AM
Hi deltadiaz,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that daily challenges on your Kindle devices aren't updating. In regards to the post you are referring to, since the issue was discussing a technical issue, it was locked to be redirected to the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fairway Solitaire here!

Thank you for trying to locate your account ID by using the steps provided in the What is my AccountID? help page. Since it sounds like there is some trouble with the steps in the help page, please still reach out to our Fairway Solitaire Support Team with details of the issues you are seeing. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to provide further assistance.

Since this is regarding a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread to redirect it to the thread provided in this post. Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: