Blue_River
Minnow
Minnow
282 Posts

Something weird happened here.

[Post New]by Blue_River on Apr 23, 10 10:26 AM
Heres what. I had a peep put water in the pot, got the rock heated and placed under the pot, The water boiled I had a peep add food to the stew while it was boiling, I put in these three herbs; 1 spicy 1 sweet 1 soapy, had a peep cook it and they were adding the herbs. All three herbs were in the stew then the stew didn't look like it normally does when it is ready. Had a peep eat it but they refused and said an unfinished stew is cooking. Is this some kind of special stew that requires extra steps? I repeated the same process as above with the stew still in the pot just to make sure I didn't miss anything and got the same result 'unfinished stew is cooking' I'm gonna go back in to my game and try again it may have been some kind of glitch or something and I'll leave another note here. In the mean time if anyone reads this if you have any suggestions will you let me know? Thanks.

NONONONONO
Manatee
Manatee
4,085 Posts

Re:Something weird happened here.

[Post New]by NONONONONO on Apr 23, 10 10:28 AM
(SPOILER ALERT)

Yes, it is. You need to add a mushroom, a fish, a cooked fruit, and food from the bin twice.(in addition to the 3 herbs. Also, make sure it stays hot, another rock may be necessary. Good Luck.

ETA-(spelling) and make sure it's fresh water, not salt.

Edited on 04/23/2010 at 10:29:58 AM PST

Blue_River
Minnow
Minnow
282 Posts

[Post New]by Blue_River on Apr 23, 10 11:02 AM
Hmm, still nothing added fish, mushroom, cooked fruit, extra food, extra herbs, and kept it hot. Was even a rare mushroom I added. I have level 3 in food mastery do I need level 3 in something else? If it has something to do with the Tree of Life I have the sick branch binded and cut, says the stump needs cleaned. Am I supposed to attempt the stew after all that?

NONONONONO
Manatee
Manatee
4,085 Posts

[Post New]by NONONONONO on Apr 23, 10 11:10 AM
(SPOILER ALERT)
This is for the feast puzzle. You need to..
1. fresh water
2.hot rock
3.food from bin
4.1 of each of the 3 herbs
5.fish
6.mushroom
7.cooked fruit
8.blackberries
9.food from bin
Sometimes it takes more than one time to complete this, not sure why. I got it on my third try doing it the exact way I just typed. I also had to add another rock between because it took a while. Good Luck. Happy gaming.

Edited on 04/23/2010 at 3:34:00 PM PST

Blue_River
Minnow
Minnow
282 Posts

[Post New]by Blue_River on Apr 23, 10 11:15 AM
Okay thankyou NO I'll keep trying.

Blue_River
Minnow
Minnow
282 Posts

[Post New]by Blue_River on Apr 23, 10 12:25 PM
in-san-it-ty I swear I have tried to make this stew and I have repeated the steps at least 10 times and still nothing. LOL I recommend to anyone who is reading this to wait till you have level 3 in Food Mastery AND Science to attempt this stew. It very well may not have anything to do with it but I'm gonna wait till I get level 3 in science as well. I just don't know if it is some kind of glitch or who knows maybe you have to complete another puzzle before you can do it. Probably that. I'm just gonna wait awhile.

Blue_River
Minnow
Minnow
282 Posts

[Post New]by Blue_River on Apr 23, 10 1:30 PM
Got it, got it, got it! You don't need level 3 in science at all! You just need to add blackberries as well as everything else.

Warbaby
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Warbaby on Apr 26, 10 10:21 AM
Blue_River wrote:Got it, got it, got it! You don't need level 3 in science at all! You just need to add blackberries aswell as everything else.

Make sure they are fresh blackberries from the bush not from the food store.

[Post New]by laffarsmith on Apr 28, 10 7:45 AM
I collected the three herbs on the table first.
1 villager carried rock for heating - Heat Rock
another villager brings - Fresh water (for eating)
Make sure they are all fast walkers not the slow walkers.
once the water is in the pot get a villager to bring the hot rock.

once the hot rock is in the water - start cooking
as the cook begins
get two villagers bring food from the food bin
another bring berries
another bring fruit from the tree
another bringing fish
all at the same time
don't forget a mushroom

if this all happens fast you don't need another heated rock.

FireNinetails
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by FireNinetails on Oct 14, 11 4:47 PM
Ok. This is the answer to the Grand Feast puzzle. Spoiler alert! Highlight to read.
You will need:
Boiling fresh water
One soapy herb
One spicy herb
One sweet herb
Two servings of food from the food bin
One serving of berries
One serving of hard fruit from the tree
One serving of fish
One mushroom

I did it without the mushroom 0_0'

Go to: