Thoughts after playing all 6 Park Rangers in a row over a 2 week period

[Post New]by JPBJoel on Jun 24, 17 3:32 PM
1) I really want to visit Pinecreek Hills! Talk about a single park having it all (!) - the only thing missing is a palm tree lined beach. But I am sure that the cable car or train (!!) will make its way there soon. It's a natural complement to the gold rush town (!!!) that has opened up. Of course, visiting Pinecreek Hills is a challenge, as you would constantly be stepping over and around brown and green unlabeled glass bottles, tin cans with their jagged tops clinging on to them, crushed soda cans, etc. At least they seem to have gotten a handle on all the bottle caps these past few years!

2) I wish the ranger got our name in the game - the one we are signed in as. It's lame to see "RangerN" instead of a real name.

3) I strongly believe that Casual Arts / Big Fish could make some money selling Pinecreek Hills National Park merchandise. Mugs, calendars, polo shirts, clocks, 'centennial' items, etc. Just do it right - don't splash huge copies of the big fish or Casual Arts logo - make the stuff nice and subtle. I bet some of us would purchase it!

4) Pinecreek Hills is supposedly in Washington state, according to the maps, but the one where the ranger traveled to "National Park Headquarters" had him travelling no further then across the map of the Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area!

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:Thoughts after playing all 6 Park Rangers in a row over a 2 week period

[Post New]by burf90 on Jun 25, 17 9:10 AM
I agree that it would be one heck of a park to visit if it actually existed. You can pretty much see the entire USA and Canada in that one park, though as you mentioned, there's no beach with umbrella drinks. Maybe they do the Cruise Director series to fill that gap. You can get plenty of ice cream, though.

I vaguely remember there being a reference to Washington state, too, but can't remember where they said that or in which game.

You may be on to something with the merchandise idea. I think there are a lot of people that would buy game related mugs, t-shirts, key chains, etc. And not just for this game, either. Anyone who's played Mystery Case Files would probably love to have a Madame Fate bobble head for their dashboard or a Master Detective key chain. BFG ought to consider opening an online store for game souvenirs. I have a thing for game related t-shirts, so I know they'd have at least one customer.

Go to: