gbouffar
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Tea Kettle Achievement & Secrets

[Post New]by gbouffar on Jun 24, 17 10:14 PM
I cannot get the tea kettle achievement. I have replayed level 10 many times and that's the only one I didn't make progress on. I'm using the egg, potato, ajoblanco, espresso, chicken, fall fruit, chocolate and ice cream. For some reason, it's not giving me the achievement. Anyone else have this problem? Also, how do you know if you've found all the secrets, does a message come up? I'm also lacking the achievement for using all the products at least once. I know I've unlocked everything and I believe I've used everything, but I'll have to go back and try every restaurant again. I know I'm close (probably just lacking one product). Thanks for any feedback!

Re:Tea Kettle Achievement & Secrets

[Post New]by CherylParker on Jun 25, 17 5:06 PM
gouffar you need to get 3 stars in the last level for each chapter. If you have bought all the upgrades make the coffee. It won't spill. And try to have at least 1 potato and egg in your tray. Try cashing out 3 people at a time. Or filling 2 orders at a time. And make sure you feed the critic on time. This should get you 3 stars.

gbouffar
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by gbouffar on Jun 25, 17 9:48 PM
Hi Cheryl, I've been trying to get three stars on that level for several hours and still can't. Either the line gets backed up because everyone wants the recipe book or vegetable soup or latte, or Philippe orders one of those items. The best I can do is two stars. This is the most frustrating level. I had no problem getting three stars on the other levels, because most of them didn't have bonus items on the menu. I guess it is possible to do it, since several other people have. How many tries did it take you? I'll keep trying, because I'm one of those people who has to get all the achievements no matter what! Thanks for your suggestions. I have tried all of them, but it is almost impossible to check out three people at once, when people are holding up the line while their hearts diminish. Thanks again!

[Post New]by CherylParker on Jun 26, 17 12:12 PM
It is so good to find someone other than myself who won't quit until I get all the achievements. My friends think I'm crazy.
It took a couple tries. You have to be fast. Try making the espresso so that it is ready. Also I found having the egg and potato already in my tray helps. The thing is those chicken & clams. They got me all confused. I finally played so much I got the hang of it.
I am not sure how many points you get for serving the critic. Have you tried just ignoring him? It could make a difference.
Oh I forgot about the settings. Have you tried the beginner mode? You have already played the game. So there would be no shame in using the beginner. I think it is beginner normal and expert. Try that. That should give you 3 stars and the achievement!
Let me know if you get it.

gbouffar
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by gbouffar on Jun 27, 17 7:36 PM
Hi Cheryl, I still haven't gotten it, but I read some of the other forum notes and it sounds like people are giving some of the upgraded items and still getting the achievement. I've tried that and can get three stars, but not the achievement. This is so frustrating. Did you give the vegetable soup, latte and recipe book to clients? If you don't, the lines get backed up and people leave. I also tried the beginner mode, but didn't see much difference as people in line were more patient but still held up the line when not given the items requested. As far as Philippe goes, you get $200 if you give him everything he asks for; but if he asks for an upgraded item and you don't give it, you don't get the $200 at the end. I also still don't have the achievement for using every product at least once (viola flowers). I know I've used everything and the line is almost to the end. I tried mixing the fruits and vegetables so that there are different combinations - but still no luck. I'll keep trying, but I think I'm done for tonight. Thanks again for all your suggestions! If/when I finally finish the achievements, I will let you know. Hopefully, it will be soon!

gbouffar
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by gbouffar on Jun 28, 17 12:05 AM
Hi Cheryl, I went back and played several hours and finally got three stars and guess what? I still didn't get the achievement and I only used downgraded products. I am really mad right now. This is ridiculous! I still didn't do the viola flowers and tried a lot of what other people suggested. I give up for now. I stayed up until 3:00. I will try again when I cool off! Maybe it's one of the other levels that I didn't get three stars on the last one. But, I thought I checked after each time. I'm lacking one level and I was pretty sure it was the first chapter. If I ever complete this game, I'll let you know. I won't give up totally, because I never do that. The forum is great because it gives us a chance to find out if there are glitches in a game or if other people are having the same issues. Thanks again! Hopefully I'll be back soon!

gbouffar
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by gbouffar on Jun 28, 17 8:47 PM
Hi Cheryl, I finally got it! I can't believe how stupid I am! Remember when you mentioned red wine and I said there was no red wine? Well, I started the game over under a different name and noticed right away that what I thought was lemonade was actually red wine. I never clicked on the pitcher for whatever reason, just the fruit. All those hours I spent trying to get three stars and all I had to do was change that pitcher to red wine. When I went back to my original game, I got it on the very first try and didn't even need three stars. I still haven't gotten the viola flowers achievement. I've tried every possible thing I can think of with no luck. But at least I got the tea kettle now! I'll try again tomorrow for the last achievement. Thanks again for all your help and suggestions. If I had paid more attention to what you said about the red wine (I thought you were confusing it with the red wine in the third chapter). Anyway, I can finally sleep tonight!

Go to: