Please.... star in stage 14 level 8

[Post New]by Dayanablack on Jun 25, 17 4:30 AM
I think Ive tried every tile of this level....... the card says there's a star in this level but I cannt find it....... is this a glitch or there's really a star????????????

Re:Please.... star in stage 14 level 8

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Jun 25, 17 5:22 AM
can you please share where you found the very first hidden star in stage 2 level 7

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jun 25, 17 6:46 AM
@EPF4CATSBK I answered your post in the hidden stars thread.

@Dayanablack: I'm considered all right with puzzles but have no idea how to get most of the stars from stage 3 onwards...want to share how you won the earlier ones?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jun 25, 17 5:36 PM
Dayana, I got the star on stage 14, level 8 - it appeared underneath one of the patterned scales on the lower left side. I don't know if it just happened to slide to the right spot or it is a patterned scale that doesn't move, but it was on the bottom row. I also happened to have best time on all the levels previous and won the hourglass trophy on this level at the same time; not sure if that's part of the "trick".

[Post New]by Dayanablack on Jun 26, 17 5:05 AM
Thanks....!!!!!!! I can confirm the star is on the lower left side...... counting 5 positions from the left, bottom tiles...........

I liked this stage 14 and got lucky and somehow found the stars of tlevels 2 and 5, but I dont remember the location of those ones....... I'll have to play with a new account later on as the stars won't appear again......

Thanks!!!!!! Now I got the 3 stars of stage 14......... oh and no I don't have all the best times......

[Post New]by Dayanablack on Jun 26, 17 5:07 AM
oh and I think these are the only "secret" stars I've found so far.........

Go to: