MaryEl
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Weird game

[Post New]by MaryEl on Jun 25, 17 6:50 AM
Why can't the developers come up with a game that is more on the lighter side, not so heavy with strange characters, killing, potions, machinery that needs to be reassembled. All science fiction games seem to be the only thing they can create. Hopefully there is a big enough audience out there for these kind of games. Unless things change I will have to find a new place to buy my games. Now I am going back and playing my older games.....when HO games were really HO games.Big Fish has certainly changed.

tejasgal
Manatee
Manatee
4,062 Posts

Re:Weird game

[Post New]by tejasgal on Jun 25, 17 8:03 AM
Good luck finding another game site that even remotely has the variety and quality of games found here, even with all the not so great changes.
Even the second best out there I found is heavy on shooting (blood and guts) games, roll playing and card collecting games. So, if that is what you want; go for it.
But if you do find another site that offers good quality[i] HOS/Adventure games as well as quality Match 3 or such-let me know.

divaprods
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

Weird game

[Post New]by divaprods on Jun 25, 17 3:56 PM
MaryEl wrote:Why can't the developers come up with a game that is more on the lighter side, not so heavy with strange characters, killing, potions, machinery that needs to be reassembled. All science fiction games seem to be the only thing they can create. Hopefully there is a big enough audience out there for these kind of games. Unless things change I will have to find a new place to buy my games. Now I am going back and playing my older games.....when HO games were really HO games.Big Fish has certainly changed.

I agree. I've been playing some of my old games because I"m sick of the current trends.

ciscaR8
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

Re:Weird game

[Post New]by ciscaR8 on Jun 26, 17 4:11 AM
same here i dont like the type of letters they use. I have been a long time member.But lately i am thinking of quitting BFclub there are more sides with better games for the same price
Cisca

Go to: