wxman77477
Clownfish
Clownfish
557 Posts

Developer's Record

[Post New]by wxman77477 on Jun 25, 17 9:19 AM
I have only beaten the DR on Levels 1.1-1.10, B-1, 2.2, 2.4, 2.8, B-3, and 4.9. Help on any other level would be appreciated.

Edited on 07/03/2017 at 9:01:06 AM PST

njewer
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

Re:Developer's Record

[Post New]by njewer on Jun 26, 17 4:30 PM
I must be really lame because I can't even get it on any of even the first levels!! Is speed the main factor in achieving the DR??

Tabascocat
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Tabascocat on Jun 28, 17 3:56 PM
Usually you have to look at the level completely differently to move into DR territory. One thing I try is - what is the shortest path possible to meet the goal. You usually find out that there are lots of things you don't do in a level and when you simplify greatly then the DR is easier to beat.

That's why I love the Hercules games, because on the surface they just seem like frenetic point and click but there are many way to solve each level and you have to work through a level sometimes many times to really understand it and how to be the DR.

wxman77477
Clownfish
Clownfish
557 Posts

[Post New]by wxman77477 on Jul 2, 17 4:26 AM
Tabascocat wrote:Usually you have to look at the level completely differently to move into DR territory. One thing I try is - what is the shortest path possible to meet the goal. You usually find out that there are lots of things you don't do in a level and when you simplify greatly then the DR is easier to beat.

That's why I love the Hercules games, because on the surface they just seem like frenetic point and click but there are many way to solve each level and you have to work through a level sometimes many times to really understand it and how to be the DR.

I appreciate your thoughts on beating the DRs. However, do you have any specific suggestions on beating any level other than the ones mentioned in my original post?

Edited on 07/03/2017 at 9:38:49 AM PST

[Post New]by superjules on Jul 5, 17 3:02 PM
on some levels, usually the ones where gold on expert is really hard, you can downgrade to the middle difficulty level and still achieve the DR

Go to: