TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Train to Hellswich Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Oklady1948 on Jun 25, 17 12:40 PM
I just posted to the Forum on MT: Train to Hellswich. When I check my PC I find the game is downloaded, HOWEVER when I went into my BF page online, my Purchase History shows the game 'IS NOT DOWNLOADED '!

It cannot be both ways! The primary issue is with CH 5 and obtaining the 'hook' to attach to the rope to form a grapple. The Safe Emblem is design piece needed to acquire the hook, however there is no game piece in the box .

Other players have similar issues with the rope and/or the hook in CH 5.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Train to Hellswich Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jun 25, 17 12:54 PM
Hello Oklady1948,

Before I start, welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear this has happened and want to thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the appropriate thread for technical issues for this game here:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Train to Hellswich Collector's Edition here.

Posting issues such as this to the appropriate thread above allows this forum's moderators and teams behind the game to have a better understanding of the impact of player reported issues and also helps both moderators and those teams respond more quickly to those issues.

Since I have already responded to that report at the thread linked above, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread and request future discussion of this issue take place in that designated thread. That response contains steps to try as well as how to contact our Support Team should more help be necessary, so I hope it's helpful in resolving this issue.

Thank you for your time and understanding. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: