LetMeTry
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Puzzle Instructions

[Post New]by LetMeTry on Jun 25, 17 4:39 PM
I found the instructions very confusing at times. Had to use the hint button to advance. Some puzzles to me made no sense. Sorry

tomboy4
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

Re:Puzzle Instructions

[Post New]by tomboy4 on Jun 29, 17 8:16 PM
I agree....if they would just have a quick hint at what we're supposed to do in most games, then I could probably do them....but most of the time the instructions aren't clear...so I just skip them. Sigh

ChocPeng
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

Re:Puzzle Instructions

[Post New]by ChocPeng on Jul 20, 17 12:18 AM

I'm going to have to be the voice on the other side...I found the instructions to be very helpful, and I especially liked it that when I was battling a big dude, the game allowed me to read the instructions without the bad guy beating on me as I read them.

So many games now give you instructions when you get to a "Boss" type of character, but the character is nailing you as you try to read the instructions.

Even worse is when you are reading instructions telling you to memorize the order of something that is lighting up, yet the things are already lighting up in a specific order as you are still reading the instructions!

I thought Elephant Games did an excellent job in this game of providing clear instructions. It's just that these mini-games are really innovative, so it simply takes some brain power to read them and make sense of them. Isn't this what we've all been asking for – smarter mini-games?

Edited on 07/20/2017 at 12:22:19 AM PST

Go to: