Need help troubleshooting please.

[Post New]by mapoker on Jun 25, 17 10:09 PM
Each time I tried to check on gifting my friends list number is different. Don't know if it is on this kindle or the game. Suggestions?

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

Re:Need help troubleshooting please.

[Post New]by gernespieler on Jun 25, 17 11:16 PM
This is unfortunately a quite common problem and has to do with the number of friends on your list. I think in my game it started when I had more than 50. The loading of the social page takes longer so if you do flower picking or 1-2 HOS before you enter your friends list all friends should be there

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

Need help troubleshooting please.

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Jun 25, 17 11:24 PM
mapoker wrote:Each time I tried to check on gifting my friends list number is different. Don't know if it is on this kindle or the game. Suggestions?

If you aren't seeing all of your friends when you first open your social page, that is a common "problem" with a very simple solution.

Just close and reopen your social page until you see the whole group. ( If you have over 100 friennds, you might need to click in and out of that page a few times. )

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Jun 26, 17 6:17 AM
I'm very familiar with this problem & the simple solution, which usually does work. But the last few days, it hasn't been. Saturday I tried over & over & over, but only 30 friends would load. Today, only 60 will load.
Something else is going on.

[Post New]by mapoker on Jun 26, 17 8:05 AM
Thank you all for replying. I have 79 on my list. I'll just keep checking in to see if the programmers try to fix it.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Jun 26, 17 8:11 AM
mapoker, I'm not sure if something new is going on or not, as Desertdruid has said.

But the regular problem of all the friendslist not loading at once has been with me for a very long time. Fortunately, I have a spreadsheet so I can keep track. So if a friend doesn't appear in the game, I just "x" out of the friendslist and go back in. It may take several tries, but eventually all the friends show up.

I also thought the problem originated around the time of the first monthly challenge where we needed to visit the friends' rooms and so our friendslist swelled beyond it's capacity. But I have a second game that has a very, very small friendslist, and all my friends don't instantly load on it. So, at least these days, the number doesn't seem to matter.

Go to: