FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

Devs are here! Ask if you're stuck or have any questions!

[Post New]by FRHgames on Jun 26, 17 2:34 AM
Hello from developers!
As usually, we're here to help!
This game is a bit unusual. First of all, DO NOT SKIP POP UP HELPS!
We're working hard to bring you all information on time and minimize the number of pop up hints.

There's a set of difficult bonus levels. Some of them are really difficult! After several consecutive attempts you'll be offered a hint. If it won't help me, please PM or ask me, I'll do my best to help!

There are interactive objects in the game! It is something new! It is the Notepad feature. Again, if you don't understand, please ask me, I'll do my best to answer

Enjoy playing!
Best regards,
FRH GAMES

Edited on 06/26/2017 at 5:19:28 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Devs are here! Ask if you're stuck or have any questions!

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 26, 17 5:17 AM
Hi Everyone,

We absolutely encourage players to discuss game play with the developers of the game. To help this thread be more visible to players, I'm going to go ahead and sticky this thread.

Happy gaming everyone! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to also PM any of the moderators. We are always happy and willing to help where we can.

bfgBellerophon

LBF242
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by LBF242 on Jun 26, 17 8:33 AM
I need help with LEVEL 4 How do I use these darn lightning strikes to kill that one stop where the grass is and the purple bag?? How do I make the lightning strike this target?? I have read the rules but they are greek to me..help please thanks

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Jun 26, 17 9:04 AM
bonus level 4 or level 4?

M_LADY
Clownfish
Clownfish
887 Posts

[Post New]by M_LADY on Jun 26, 17 10:40 AM
Hello, FRHgames! It's so nice to see a developer here. I have just begun the game, so don't have any questions. I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy all of the Laruaville games and that I'm very happy to see a new one today. Thanks for the new features and all of the hard work.

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Jun 26, 17 10:47 AM
thanks! Great to hear that!

If you have any walkthrough questions, please do not forget to indicate which level do you mean - bonus or casual.

Also please note that there are two separate settings - for bonus levels and for casual levels; for example you can play casual levels relaxed and bonus level timed.

[Post New]by OregonPandora on Jun 26, 17 10:53 AM
Just wanted to let you know that these are my favorite M3's ever! I always play timed and they are very challenging. The cutesy little ghosts are very deceiving.
Please keep them coming.

Edited on 06/26/2017 at 10:54:31 AM PST

mrm2006
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

[Post New]by mrm2006 on Jun 26, 17 11:09 AM
Hi!

Just wanted to let you know I own every single game in this series and was so excited to see another one. Didn't even have to play the demo .... just hit 'buy'. There is only 1 other game series where I can do that ... just hit 'buy'.

So far, no problems (smile).

Thanks so much for taking the time to add another game for we Laruaville Lovers!

Susan Strauss

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Jun 26, 17 11:18 AM
Susan, thanks!
Should you have any questions, please ask! We're here to help!

LBF242
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by LBF242 on Jun 26, 17 12:16 PM
I am having trouble with level 4 not the bonus. How do you move the lightning strikes to get at that piece of grass but it finally let me skip the level after doing it over and over but I just do not get how to move the lightning strike where you want it to go..Thanks

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Jun 26, 17 12:24 PM
Right, there's a piece of grass under shielded boxes. And there's a purple tile adjacent to this piece of grass. Lightning strike acts exactly as an adjacent combo so if you hit this purple tile with a lightning, it will destroy a piece of grass and shielded boxes will drop.

Do not forget to remove the magnets first!

[Post New]by DavyRavenhorst on Jun 26, 17 3:10 PM
Hi FRHgames:

I was sooo super excited to see another Laruaville game in the series ! I now have every single game in this series owned.

When I began playing this game, I noticed that unlike in the other games of this series there were 2 new features and a new power-up which I was honestly surprised to see them !

The new power-up which I came across in Level 2 is the Morphing Power-Up which gives me 3 different power-ups: a Lightning Bolt, Barrel or Rocket.

The 2 new features:
1) The Bonus levels: This was a nice addition to be able to play these.

2) The Notepad: Another nice addition to see about creating sequences on the town map.

I must apologize FRHgames, but I may not be able to discuss these new features or the power-up (to prevent spoilers) unless someone (the fishies) wants to ask a question about them, but if any of you fishies want to know about these features or the power-up please PM me or FRHgames about it.

I am only at level 4 (not playing it) at the time of posting this reply (post) and not to mention buying the game.

Thank you FRHgames for a job well done in bringing us fishies this fantastic game !!

[Post New]by DavyRavenhorst on Jun 26, 17 4:03 PM
Hi FRHgames, I just have one question relating to bonus levels:

How do you unlock or open additional levels?? I played bonus level 1 on Relaxed completed it and it didn't open up the next bonus level!! Do these levels open as I play more casual levels?? Please let me know.

LBF242
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by LBF242 on Jun 26, 17 4:07 PM
Thanks FH for getting back to me apparently I forgot to get rid of the magnets first..knew there had to be a catch you got me on this one as I love these games. Thanks again!!

[Post New]by nbaawards on Jun 26, 17 4:12 PM

Edited on 06/28/2017 at 8:36:45 AM PST

[Post New]by DavyRavenhorst on Jun 26, 17 4:22 PM
Hi FRHgames in reference to my 2nd post above:

I finally found out how bonus levels unlock: They unlock as I progress further in the casual levels. I played 2 bonus levels now and 7 casual levels. And yes you can play the bonus levels on Relaxed, or even one of the two Limited options.

Hope this info helps.

metmichallica
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,184 Posts

[Post New]by metmichallica on Jun 26, 17 4:44 PM
I been playing this game for a while on another site and I am glad it's now here at Bigfish to buy.

To the person above it doesn't take you automatically to the next level. You have to click the next level after each level you play.

Leemo
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by Leemo on Jun 26, 17 7:52 PM
Normal level 19.
I am stuck with one hand bag in the right hand column. This bag is sitting between 2 coin halves.

I've tried eliminating pieces with lightening, to create a bomb, but it never works.
Suggestions would be very welcome.

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Jun 26, 17 8:43 PM
Thanks fishes for your reviews!
1) Bonus level unlocks as you're progressing through the game.
2) Normal level 10. I didn't understand a problem but if you have two coin halves and a tile between them, just drag one half towards the other one to make a coin.

Leemo
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by Leemo on Jun 26, 17 10:02 PM
FRHgames wrote:Thanks fishes for your reviews!
1) Bonus level unlocks as you're progressing through the game.
2) Normal level 10. I didn't understand a problem but if you have two coin halves and a tile between them, just drag one half towards the other one to make a coin.

Erm...I feel like a right idiot! Thanks.

Great game. I own all your games as well.

Go to: