Where's the stamps?

Love_rnr
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

Where's the stamps?

[Post New]by Love_rnr on Jun 26, 17 2:02 PM
I've been collecting morphing flowers and have not received one stamp in the last 3 days, only coins. Is anyone else getting stamps?

~Paula

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:Where's the stamps?

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jun 26, 17 2:09 PM
Sorry you're having difficulty getting stamps. Yes, I'm still getting stamps.

Lots and lots and lots of coins but also get at least 2 of each stamp (including Unique) daily. My diamonds are illusive. I get a diamond from morphing flowers about twice per week.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Jun 26, 17 2:34 PM
I'm with you, Paula. I've gotten nothing but coins today. I think it's been about 3 days since I've gotten a stamp. And only a couple a day then.
Maybe it's an iOS thing. I know Silver Hawk is on pc.

Love_rnr
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

[Post New]by Love_rnr on Jun 26, 17 2:40 PM
Desertdruid wrote:I'm with you, Paula. I've gotten nothing but coins today. I think it's been about 3 days since I've gotten a stamp. And only a couple a day then.

That could be it, I'm not getting any on the game I started on iPhone either. I'm not sure if I've gotten two of each stamp a day ever! Lucky silver hawk!!

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Jun 26, 17 3:40 PM
Love_rnr wrote:
Desertdruid wrote:I'm with you, Paula. I've gotten nothing but coins today. I think it's been about 3 days since I've gotten a stamp. And only a couple a day then.

That could be it, I'm not getting any on the game I started on iPhone either. I'm not sure if I've gotten two of each stamp a day ever! Lucky silver hawk!!

Hmmm.....I'm on PC too but have not gotten any stamps for about 3 days either. I also have not received 2 stamps on the same day! Looks like Silver-Hawk is having a run of very good luck! Hi....Ho....Silver!

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Jun 26, 17 3:50 PM
I am on iOS & I've only gotten stamps from the private rooms & quite a few from the wheel of fortune

Good point siver_hawk I have lots of stamps too.

Edited on 06/26/2017 at 4:13:39 PM PST

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jun 26, 17 4:02 PM
All I do is pick 3 morphs, do HOS, move to the next area, repeat. Then picking off morphs as I'm moving around doing DQ's. I'm picking morphs all day long but all in my normal running around the castle. I don't purposely go around getting them with exception to CC's and the last Mini Event.

So I must be pretty Lucky. It may help too that I have a lot of stamps in inventory.

[Post New]by BlueBird__101 on Jun 26, 17 5:11 PM
Yea, chasing them 4 days before a stamp showed up. Only get like 2 a nite. Got 1 diamond some far.

Love_rnr
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

[Post New]by Love_rnr on Jun 26, 17 5:25 PM
Except for unique stamps I'm in good shape for stamps, so the game isn't keeping them from me. I can't believe I'm saying this, but would like to see something other than gold as my reward! : )

By the way, I would just like to mention to each of you that I truly appreciate your advice, insight and encouragement on your responses to posts in this forum. You don't know how much I've followed advice you have given when answering peoples questions how to proceed with each level. Your forum names are very familiar to me and I always check out what you guys have to offer. Thank you!

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Jun 27, 17 8:22 AM
Awwww, shucks, Paula! Thanks!

I am also in very good shape on stamps - over 1000 of each - so that's not why I'm not getting them from the flowers. And yes, still, nothing but coins again today, & I've been through all of the Castle & Town, first gathering flowers in each room, then doing the HOS, then gathering the flowers again. I DO make a point to seek them out.

I have also never gotten 2 of each stamp in 1 day. I meant 2 stamps total in a day.

However, I have gotten the stamp from the daily bonus the last 3 days in a row. Tonight is the 1500 coins/ 5 diamonds/ stamp bonus ……. What do you want to bet I get the stamp?

And it's been so long since I've gotten a diamond from the flowers, I've forgotten when the last one was.

Love_rnr
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

[Post New]by Love_rnr on Jun 27, 17 1:51 PM
Played 2 full rounds today and received 2 rare stamps, better than none at all I suppose.

Diamonds, don't think I got one of those since the mini tournament.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Jun 28, 17 7:34 AM
Just did a full round plus core of the Castle again, collecting flowers twice in each room, & still nothing but coins. That's 5 days now.

Not complaining about all the coins - with the 70's ahead of me, I'll need them! It's just bizarre.

Love_rnr
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

[Post New]by Love_rnr on Jun 28, 17 10:18 AM
I've been so involved in doing the rounds collecting flowers to see if just maybe my luck might change and get a few stamps (it hasn't), that when I took notice of the coins, I was pleasantly surprised.

Edited on 06/28/2017 at 10:19:20 AM PST

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Jun 29, 17 9:12 AM
Day 6 of nothing but coins from the flowers.
I'm starting to wonder how long this will go on ……

Love_rnr
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

[Post New]by Love_rnr on Jun 29, 17 10:00 AM
Same here, no stamps. I sent a PM to one the moderators just to see what they might think could be happening. Very weird tho.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jun 29, 17 11:38 AM
Hello Everyone,

I'm swimming by to offer a little more information about how rewards are credited after clicking on five morphing objects. Morphing object rewards are randomized. Coins have the highest drop rate, while the drop rate of stamps is slightly less. Based on these variables, different players might receive divergent results on the same day. If stamps haven't been received in a while, I'd encourage you to keep trying while wishing you the best of luck. If any more questions or concerns arise, please don't hesitate to PM me or another active Moderator. We're always here to help.

bfgBeruna

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jun 30, 17 6:27 AM
Where are the stamps?

They have all been moved into the chests my pets bring back. The stamps that wouldn't fit in there are now located in the DQ chests.

Love_rnr
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

[Post New]by Love_rnr on Jun 30, 17 4:05 PM
Your right, I paid closer attention and there are a lot more stamps coming out of the pet chests. But I'm happier now because I'm finally seeing a few stamps dropping from the morphing flowers again.

~Paula

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Jul 1, 17 9:09 AM
I almost fell over in shock when I got a diamond from the flowers on day 7. Now day 8 & nothing but coins again since that lone diamond.

Love_rnr
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

[Post New]by Love_rnr on Jul 1, 17 2:16 PM
Desertdruid wrote:I almost fell over in shock when I got a diamond from the flowers on day 7. Now day 8 & nothing but coins again since that lone diamond.

Oh no! I've been back to getting stamps again just recently. Not many, but better than none at all and have gotten a couple of diamonds too.

Go to: