texasannie
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

bonus game intertwining colored circle game

[Post New]by texasannie on Jun 26, 17 3:25 PM
I know there is a logical process to these games, but I just don't get it. Can anyone offer any tips?

ShaunaPSmith
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Re:bonus game intertwining colored circle game

[Post New]by ShaunaPSmith on Jul 16, 17 4:12 PM
I came here looking for help on this, too. Up until now this game has stunk for me. I hate a game that is so easy a 5 year old could do it. And then you get to the bonus chapter and there's THIS puzzle that is almost impossible. I even looked for a YouTube video for help and there is one, but the person playing the game SKIPPED it. I'm actually shocked that more people haven't commented on this. But I guess most are just skipping it. I want a solution!

[Post New]by perplexed on Aug 25, 17 1:14 PM
I am also stumped by this circle game. You would think that they would have fixed it by now. I hate to skip games.

gojojogo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
465 Posts

[Post New]by gojojogo on Dec 3, 17 6:36 AM
Oh my! What a of a puzzle!
I saw this thread and thought I would keep bashing away at it.
Don't want to not get the 'no puzzle skipped' trophy!
After about an hour the man said he would give me a 'real world trophy' for knowing when to give up :-)
Eventually I got it, the solution that is.....

I really can't quite describe how I did it, but I did the red ring first, and then the purple. For both of them (you don't need to disturb the red ring once it is done) I managed to get all but one gem in place. Then I worked out which gem was 'matched' with the gap when it was lined up on the centre ring, and how many gems went between it and the gap..... then I moved the ring so it and the gap were on the centre ring when the last gem was that many gems away from it.... then rotated the centre ring so they went into place.....

Not sure if that makes any sense, and also supposes you have the patience to get all but one in the right place....

Go to: