Game "coming Soon"

[Post New]by Dingypooh on Jun 27, 17 4:19 AM
When will Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey be upgraded? I've been waiting for awhile. Please do it soon. I'm getting frustrated. I want to move on.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Game "coming Soon"

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 27, 17 3:06 PM
Hi there,

It is understandable wanting to know when an update will available for Emerald Solitaire: Endless Journey. We greatly appreciate your support for this game and apologize that the Moderation Team hasn't received any information regarding the availability of an update. The team will continue to request information and we will update the forums if anything is brought to our attention.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

mainiac
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by mainiac on Jul 12, 17 8:36 AM
Its not patience and understanding. It is sheer frustration. The coming soon flag should say may or not be coming

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Jul 15, 17 6:58 AM
Time for my worth. I'm guessing that either the next update will occur by the end of August or...... it will never occur. The second update was available 10 months after the first. The next update was seven months after that. If we "guess" that the next update will take place 10 months after this last one, then that means sometime in August. That would give the programmers enough time based on their past experience. Hopefully I'm right about there being an update. I really enjoy this game, but now I've completed everything that I can in this game. Also - hopefully I'm wrong about there being no more updates!!! Good luck to all.

Go to: